My new 5000T Professional

Thread: My new 5000T Professional

odp

My new 5000T Professional

My new 5000T Professional arrived in the UK this morning! What can I say.................. It is one serious piece of kit
    On a different vein, there was no rubber strap with the watch (as promised in the advert). I've contacted Doxa and they will ship seperately in the new year.

DOXA forum moderator

Re: My new 5000T Professional

Quote Originally Posted by odp View Post
    My new 5000T Professional arrived in the UK this morning! What can I say.................. It is one serious piece of kit
    On a different vein, there was no rubber strap with the watch (as promised in the advert). I've contacted Doxa and they will ship seperately in the new year.

reply by DOXA

Hi and congratulations on your new SUB5000T.

You should be able to use several generic straps with your SUB5000T. The original DOXA SUB5000T straps will not be available till Basel 2008, (the original release date of the SUB5000T, which was pushed forward to bring the SUB5000T to you, at the returning customer discount).

Please also note that, the Strap is included in the price of the retail package (at $2590.00) ONLY, as advertised on the website. The pre-order newsletter and the announcement here on the forum did not mention an included strap.

Please dont forget that we went one step further beyond our initial offer and added the bracelet tool at no extra cost for all pre-orders.

We are sorry for any misunderstadings

DOXA S.A.
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; December 14th, 2007 at 22:18.

Re: My new 5000T Professional

that's fair enough

Thread Information