My next Doxa................

Thread: My next Doxa................

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My next Doxa................

Hi All
    I'm pretty sure my next will be a 1000T. As I already have a 750T Sharkie the 1000T Sharkie is out. That leaves three models. The Divingstar, Caribbean and the Pro. Now here is the question, if it were you which one would you choose.

I know I'm the only one that can make that decision, still I would like to hear some comments.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...................

Regards & :thanks
    Bob
    Bob.

Ticking away..the moments that make up a dull day.
    Omega 2254.50
    Omega 2531.80
    Rolex Submariner

Re: My next Doxa................

Pro. Gotta have the Doxa Orange
    Best Regards,
    Jason

I agree with Jason. In my mind at least, Doxa = orange. Anything beyond that one is icing on an already sweet cake.

Avi

"Individuals fail.
    Teams succeed."

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The rest of my watches have been getting no wrist time because of these two. I'm a big 1000 fan and these two are both winners. If I was forced to choose I could flip a coin and live with the result. Either way you can't go wrong.

Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

Quote Originally Posted by jstawasz View Post
    The rest of my watches have been getting no wrist time because of these two. I'm a big 1000 fan and these two are both winners. If I was forced to choose I could flip a coin and live with the result. Either way you can't go wrong.

Joe
    Hi Guys,

Just joined the forum this week and have been watching and reading with interest. I am looking for my first Doxa and am having even bigger problems deciding on which model. At the moment I am erring towards a 5000T Pro. I agree that my first Doxa should be Orange but apart from that it is hard to decide. I like the fact that this has a higher spec than my Seadweller!

The fact that I don't get any returning customer discount makes a difference to the price and living in Cebu, Philippines gives me few purchasing options. It looks like I will be getting a friend in the US to order for me and then bring the watch home on my wrist.

Looking forward to being part of the community. I have been drooling over these watches for the past week and can see how the disease strikes.

It sounds like Bob would not be disappointed whatever he chooses!

All the best,
    Grahame.

Hi Grahame ... and welcome. If I were you I would go for the 5000T in orange of course. But I like the bigger watches. I have a 600T DS and compared to the 750's it is kinda small. I have never bought a 1000T for that reason. But I do have the 5000T on order and waiting for that beauty to show up at the door.
    John M.

Thanks John. Looks like you have quite the collection. Karin at Doxa customer service has been very helpful and all the advice on this forum too. I have not even seen a Doxa "in the metal" but I know I will not be disappointed. This is set to become my daily wearer.

The diving out here in the Philippines is pretty good and if anyone on the forum finds their way out to this part of the world, let me know and I would be happy to advise/meet up/help.

All the best,
    Grahame.

Welcome aboard Grahame! My advice for both you and Bob is............go Pro! Starting with the orange Doxa will help align the stars in the sky. OK, no it won't, but it will put something on your wrist that is unique, tough as nails, awesome looking, and historically significant in the dive world.

Besides, we all know it's only your first Doxa.....

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by cebu80cruiser View Post
    Thanks John. Looks like you have quite the collection. Karin at Doxa customer service has been very helpful and all the advice on this forum too. I have not even seen a Doxa "in the metal" but I know I will not be disappointed. This is set to become my daily wearer.

The diving out here in the Philippines is pretty good and if anyone on the forum finds their way out to this part of the world, let me know and I would be happy to advise/meet up/help.

All the best,
    Thanks for the offer if I ever get over that way again I'll look ya up ... same goes for you if you head over here to California.
    John M.

Hello to everyone from the Philippines!!!,

Grahame kamusta!!! bago rin ako dito! (translated: Hello Grahame!!! I'm new here too!) Welcome dude!!! hehehe

I would go for the Doxa Orange Bob. This is what Doxa is known for and the orange just captivates you.

By the way...was channel surfing on TV and Sahara was on HBO. Doxa Orange on Dirk Pitt was just AWESOME!!! Man, Penelope looks VAVAVOOM as usual but my eyes were on Dirk Pitt's wrist hehehe (expecially when he was looking though his telescope.

Cheers!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information