My Vacation

Thread: My Vacation

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member twostirish222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,132

    My Vacation

    Finally caught up on all the posts. Here is a picture of me, daughter and my new trusty Doxa Carib in its element. Sorry for the crappy picture, but it is there if you look real close you can see some silver.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Thanks Nick

  2. #2
    Member Alas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    492

    Re: My Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by twostirish222 View Post
    Finally caught up on all the posts. Here is a picture of me, daughter and my new trusty Doxa Carib in its element. Sorry for the crappy picture, but it is there if you look real close you can see some silver.
    Look closely - I'd need binoculars
    Hope you had a great time.
    Cheers
    Alasdair

  3. #3
    Moderator Jason71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    14,496

    Re: My Vacation

    Nick, Hope you had a good time!! It makes it better IMHO if you can take the kids.
    Best Regards,
    Jason





  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,901

    Re: My Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Nick, Hope you had a good time!! It makes it better IMHO if you can take the kids.
    Well I suppose that's true of all you 'married with children' dudes, but us bachelors like the freedom of travelling 'un-kidded'.....!

    Nick, any more pics forthcoming?

    Paul

  6. #5
    Member twostirish222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,132

    Re: My Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Searambler View Post
    Well I suppose that's true of all you 'married with children' dudes, but us bachelors like the freedom of travelling 'un-kidded'.....!

    Nick, any more pics forthcoming?

    Paul
    Sorry, I don't have many. My wife would have freaked she said. She already thinks I am out of my mind. Here is the other few I have.





    Thanks Nick

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •