Need Help

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

Ok, itís official. Hi my nameís Nick and I am a Doxaholic. I really need help is their a cure for this disease? I recently purchased a 300T Seahunter reissue to add to my collection. I live eat and breathe Doxa Orange

This is almost Cult like. I am distancing myself from friends and family. My wife wants me committed. Another really good thing is that we have a firewall up here at work and I canít go anywhere with out web pages being blocked. But, guess what for some reason the Watchuseek forum is not blocked. So for eight hours a day I periodically check in on the forum.

I go on vacation August 4th and I will not have access to a computer. I know I am going to have withdrawal. Any fixes yet? Now I must think what watch to bring? Oh, I am getting my self all worked up now. Well at least itís Friday for some of us.

Have a great week end all!
    Thanks Nick

Re: Need Help

Nick, just take the book. It's so orange you can get a suntan indoors just sitting beside it...... Don't worry about being a Doxaholic, you are in good company

Friday. 4 o'clock...I'm outta here...whoowhoo

Pete

Hey, I saw that on Ebay, looked really nice congrats. I was tempted.

My Son and I, St. Thomas
    Rolex Sea Dweller 16600

Enicar Sherpa Guide GMT
    Omega Seamaster Soccer Timer
    Breitling Navitimer 806
    IWC Mark XVIII
    Heuer Autavia 11630

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Take the Seahunter!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twostirish222 View Post
    I go on vacation August 4th and I will not have access to a computer. I know I am going to have withdrawal. Any fixes yet? Now I must think what watch to bring? Oh, I am getting my self all worked up now. Well at least it’s Friday for some of us.

Have a great week end all!
    I know what you mean....I am leaving for Vacation to Bonaire diving on the 9th. I have emailed the place we are staying probably 5 times asking to be placed in a bungalow close to the office. You can get wifi for $5/day, but you have to be situated in fairly close proximity to the office.

I got a Doxa watch roll to take. I think I will take at least 3 Doxas:

Mil Sharky
    Carib GMT
    750T Pro.

I may take a 4th, but just haven't decided for sure. I will almost certainly post some Doxa action pics while I am there. Mil Sharky is definitely going diving. That watch looks AWESOME with my dive gear because of the black on black (black wetsuit, black mask, etc.) Probably dive with the pro as well. Carib has already been diving on Bonaire, so I may give it a break.

Enough rambling!!

I think you should take the Doxa book and the new seahunter. Great combo. Also, I just bought 3 CC books in paperback to take along on the trip. I have almost all of his books in HB, but with these, it doesn't matter if I lose one. Also easier to read on the plane.

If you have a laptop, take it and find a Panera bread or something similar. Just a couple ideas..........
    Last edited by Jason71; July 21st, 2007 at 03:35.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Dr. Pete i definately will be bringing the book.

lhanddds i actually bought this on the sales forum here at watchuseek.

Jason i actually do have a notebook but the hotel has no internet or wireless connection. i will be going to a very small hotel in wildwood, nj. so i will be doing the boardwalk, beach and pool thing.

take care all!!
    Thanks Nick

Quote Originally Posted by twostirish222 View Post
    Jason i actually do have a notebook but the hotel has no internet or wireless connection. i will be going to a very small hotel in wildwood, nj. so i will be doing the boardwalk, beach and pool thing.
    Down here in the hillbilly country we have quite a few places around that offer free wifi to their patrons. Panera bread, Starbucks, even our little town Dairy Queen has free wifi now. Just an idea.........

I know I would go crazy without being able to check the internet for a whole week...........
    Last edited by Jason71; July 21st, 2007 at 16:05.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Around here, a lot of McDonald's off wifi (odd, eh?) though I think it is a pay thing. Panera Bread is free as Jason stated. I thought Starbucks was one that cost too, could be wrong. Easiest way to find them is to do a Google search for wifi for the area before you go. I'd go nuts without the net.....
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Around here, a lot of McDonald's off wifi (odd, eh?) though I think it is a pay thing. Panera Bread is free as Jason stated. I thought Starbucks was one that cost too, could be wrong. Easiest way to find them is to do a Google search for wifi for the area before you go. I'd go nuts without the net.....
    Sorry, T-Bone you are correct. Starbucks is through T-Mobile and is a pay service........:oops:
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Thread Information