Need some pic's please

Thread: Need some pic's please

Need some pic's please

I am looking to get the 1000T in orange, but I was wondering if someone can post a pic of the 750T in orange and the 1000T in orange so I can see the color difference, I think a wrist shot would be best. I hope this was not covered before. I did a search but came up blank. If this is a repeat question I am sorry.
    Thanks Ed
    PS I Plan on telling the wife the difference in case size between my 750T and 1000T is because I have a case resizer :) lol
    All joking aside she is a great person, she knows when I get new toys and as long as the bills get paid she is happy, plus I told her I am getting a new watch and she is getting another all expense trip to Bermuda again (Oct. 2008)

Re: Need some pic's please

Ed,

there are a bunch of pics in the SUB 1000T review I did but I'll try to get a few with just the 1000T and 750T together with as faithful rendition of the dial colours as possible.

Pete

Thank-you very much Ed

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ed,

here are 2 pics straight out of a Sony Alpha 10 megapix DSLR. Unretouched other than crop and resize. Both were shot under same lighting conditions in a light tent. I used a daylight lamp.

First is with auto white balance. Second is with preset cloudy white balance. Real life colour is somewhere between the 2. Every monitor will show the colours slightly different. As far as I can tell the actual dial colours are pretty close. the difference is the 1000T dial is more of a matte finish and it has a slightly domed crystal which can alter the perceived colour.

Hope this helps

Pete

Thanks that is what I was looking for, I have a very small wrist (about 7 1/8-7 1/4) and my 750 fits pretty good, I think the size of the 1000T would be a better looking . I want something pretty close to the vintage Doxa's and the new 1000 fits the bill. I also like the fact being new I wont have any second thoughts on diving with it. Do you think the matte finish is more striking? One last question the dial on your 1000 seems different then the one's on Doxa's site do you know what dial is now shipping? Thanks Ed

Thread Information