New 1000T Sharkhunter or Pro What one??

Thread: New 1000T Sharkhunter or Pro What one??

New 1000T Sharkhunter or Pro What one??

Well I have come to a blank here. I want a new 1000T but can not make my mind up, do I go for the Sharhunter or Pro. I really love the vinatge stuff. Thanks Ed

Re: New 1000T Sharkhunter or Pro What one??

Hi Ed

I picked up the 1000 shark a few weeks ago and have worn it strsight since. I am partial to black, but the 1000 in the matte orange looks just as good. I don't think you can make a bad choice on this. In fact, I am hopeful to get the 1000 pro before my returning discount explodes in March. Here is a pic of mine, hope it comes out ok.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Ed66 View Post
    Well I have come to a blank here. I want a new 1000T but can not make my mind up, do I go for the Sharhunter or Pro. I really love the vinatge stuff. Thanks Ed
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Scott, it is amazing how much your picture looks like a vintage Sharky dial. shade of black with the white hands fits almost perfectly IMHO

Best Regards,
    Jason

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I guess it really depends on what color dial draws you in the most. I have a 1000T Pro and prefer the orange dial over the others. You can't go wrong with either one as they are great watches.

Wayne

Hey Jason

Thx for the comparison picture. I agree. The 1000t sharkie really is my favorite pick right now. I think it most closely resembles a vintage sub. I just wore my rollie date sub all night and when I got home...blam, back intot the safe it went to be swapped out for my 1000 :) Sorry rollie!!

IMHO, for me it is the best size and color. As I think I stated before, I love the matte color. Very understated if you do not prefer a glossy color dial. I also like the all white hands. Very symmetric if that makes sense. A very cool sporty watch that I think could fit into an office setting as well as on a dive. I like it so much so, a COSC sharkie and Pro 1000 are in my sights.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Scott, it is amazing how much your picture looks like a vintage Sharky dial. shade of black with the white hands fits almost perfectly IMHO

"Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Thread Information