New Doxa Sub1000T Owner Question

Thread: New Doxa Sub1000T Owner Question

New Doxa Sub1000T Owner Question

I'm waiting for the arrival of my Doxa Sub 1000T Pro (thanks Brice) and have a question. I've read on the forum that the rubber strap may not fit well on "small" wrists. I have a 6 7/8 in. wrist and would like the Doxa black rubber strap, but have concerns over it's fit.

Can anyone comment on this strap and a similar wrist size? If you've tried a different strap that is more comfortable please make suggestions.

I'm not a fan of metal bracelets so I want to try the rubber/silicone strap or a nylon (read that thread too).

Thanks!
    Mike

Re: New Doxa Sub1000T Owner Question

Well since no one else has chimed in-I don't know 100% but my guess would be you won't have any issues. My wrist is a little bigger and the strap was fine for me.

Others will chime in with rubber options. It is a good nato watch also and I think you will like the bracelet eventually as well.

Congrats.

Re: New Doxa Sub1000T Owner Question

Thanks! I've already ordered the Zulu S Series black with the orange stripe! I loved the look from a previous post and appreciate the link to broadarrow.com. I will wait to see how I like it before I plunk down the extra dollars for the Doxa fitted rubber strap. Now I have to sit back and wait for the mail, twice... Mike

Thread Information