New Member

Thread: New Member

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17

    New Member

    Hello everyone and I am very excited to be part of this community. I am awaiting my First Doxa- 1000T Sharkhunter-Military. I got a n email from customer service informing me of my shipdate(Wednesday, May 5th) and just cannot wait for my new toy.

    Thanks and looking forward to be part of this community.
    RJ05


    Rolex Submariner M Series 16610
    Rolex DateJust
    Panerai 000-Logo J series
    Omega Seamaster 2531.80.00 "james bond 1995"
    Steinhart"Aviation" Watch Lounge Edition" xxx/333
    Steinhart"Nav B-Uhr Vintage-Stainlesss Steel"

  2. #2
    Member romeo-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,062

    Re: New Member

    Good choice! Welcome to the fold...and the addiction!
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.


  3. #3
    Member jay.scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NJ shore
    Posts
    1,027

    Re: New Member

    Welcome and congrats. Looks like you have a nice collection. The 1000t will be a nice addition

    PS: wow just notice you are in NJ. There's quite a few users around the forum from NJ that own a Doxa.
    Last edited by jay.scratch; May 3rd, 2010 at 17:47.
    *Seiko skx-007; *Seiko BM; *Orient CFT00004B; *Doxa sub 1200t DWL; *Zodiac ZO7008; *G-Shock DW-5600MS

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17

    Re: New Member

    Quote Originally Posted by jay.scratch View Post
    Welcome and congrats. Looks like you have a nice collection. The 1000t will be a nice addition

    PS: wow just notice you are in NJ. There's quite a few users around the forum from NJ that own a Doxa.
    Thanks Jay! can't wait and even counting the days I should have my first Doxa.
    RJ05


    Rolex Submariner M Series 16610
    Rolex DateJust
    Panerai 000-Logo J series
    Omega Seamaster 2531.80.00 "james bond 1995"
    Steinhart"Aviation" Watch Lounge Edition" xxx/333
    Steinhart"Nav B-Uhr Vintage-Stainlesss Steel"

  6. #5
    Member moishlashen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    3,136

    Re: New Member

    Very solid first Doxa. Make sure and post pics and thoughts when you get it. Welcome to WUS also
    ___________
    Chris

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,818

    Re: New Member

    Likewise:
    My #82 has shipped and should be here Weds:

    DWL at last

    WATCHEs

    Several Odds and Ends I rotate all keep time




  8. #7
    Member outatime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    570

    Re: New Member

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ05 View Post
    Hello everyone and I am very excited to be part of this community. I am awaiting my First Doxa- 1000T Sharkhunter-Military. I got a n email from customer service informing me of my shipdate(Wednesday, May 5th) and just cannot wait for my new toy.

    Thanks and looking forward to be part of this community.

    Nice choice My first Doxa was the SUB 1000T Military Pro.
    It was a difficult decision between the Mil Pro and the Mil SH.
    I don't have grandkids yet....so let me tell you about my watch!

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17

    Re: New Member

    Quote Originally Posted by moishlashen View Post
    Very solid first Doxa. Make sure and post pics and thoughts when you get it. Welcome to WUS also
    Will do once I get this baby on board
    RJ05


    Rolex Submariner M Series 16610
    Rolex DateJust
    Panerai 000-Logo J series
    Omega Seamaster 2531.80.00 "james bond 1995"
    Steinhart"Aviation" Watch Lounge Edition" xxx/333
    Steinhart"Nav B-Uhr Vintage-Stainlesss Steel"

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    827

    Re: New Member

    Quote Originally Posted by DocRandy View Post
    Likewise:
    My #82 has shipped and should be here Weds:

    DWL at last
    So, Doc, keeping them this time?

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17

    Re: New Member-UPDATE

    Its at the Fedex facility and just missed delivery this morning. Oh well, I guess I will be off tomorrow to receive this baby. I cannot wait- My First Doxa!!!! will take picture and show you all.

    Thanks folks.
    RJ05


    Rolex Submariner M Series 16610
    Rolex DateJust
    Panerai 000-Logo J series
    Omega Seamaster 2531.80.00 "james bond 1995"
    Steinhart"Aviation" Watch Lounge Edition" xxx/333
    Steinhart"Nav B-Uhr Vintage-Stainlesss Steel"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •