The new Searambler: You miss a week you miss out! `
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By subkrawler

Thread: The new Searambler: You miss a week you miss out! `

The new Searambler: You miss a week you miss out! `

I went on a vacation and did not spend much time on the internet let alone Wachuseek, and when I logged on I saw I missed out on the discount pre-order for the 1000T SR!

Congrats to DOXA for making it, and responding to all of its customers wishes, and Congrats to everyone who was able to get in on the pre-order in the first few days.

Oh well, the vacation was worth it, and very relaxing. I wore my favorite DOXA everyday.

Here I am relaxing and enjoying a little reading at the lakehouse with my two favorite silver-gray beauties (Sub750T and weimaraner pup), oblivious to the special deal I was missing.

Last edited by karwath; August 5th, 2009 at 03:55.

Re: The new Searambler: You miss a week you miss out! `

Awww lol, sorry to hear you missed out on the deal. But you could still jump on the bandwagon and get your Rambler :).

Glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation. They are amazing :).
    DOXA Sub 1200T DWL Professional 46/99
    DOXA Sub 1200T NUMA 01/50
    Vintage DOXA Sub 300T Divingstar (Synchron 2nd Gen Push-in crown)

Saving the world one block of C-4 at a time!
    EOD is more than a job in the military. It's a lifestyle.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: The new Searambler: You miss a week you miss out! `

Quote Originally Posted by karwath View Post
    I went on a vacation and did not spend much time on the internet let alone Wachuseek, and when I logged on I saw I missed out on the discount pre-order for the 1000T SR!

Congrats to DOXA for making it, and responding to all of its customers wishes, and Congrats to everyone who was able to get in on the pre-order in the first few days.

Oh well, the vacation was worth it, and very relaxing. I wore my favorite DOXA everyday.

Here I am relaxing and enjoying a little reading at the lakehouse with my two favorite silver-gray beauties (Sub750T and weimaraner pup), oblivious to the special deal I was missing.

Glad you had a great vacation, but I wouldn't count yourself out yet. The pre-order poll is still open, so I'm betting you can still get in on the good deal. I'd give DOXA a call if you're serious abut the new 'Rambler.
    TheWraith likes this.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Thread Information