A note about SUB300 serial number requests submitted with your pre-orders.
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: A note about SUB300 serial number requests submitted with your pre-orders.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A note about SUB300 serial number requests submitted with your pre-orders.

As we get closer to the ship date of our highly anticipated 50th Anniversary SUB300 I wanted to talk to all those who ordered and requested a specific serial number. We have received HUNDREDS of requests for serial numbers. And as expected many of the same numbers have been requested by multiple customers, so we will assign them on a “fist come first serve” basis. This is why we asked customers to give us a few different serial numbers they would be happy with. This is a courtesy we extended because we know how important serial numbers could be to some of our customers. We will work very hard to make this happen, so please don’t be disappointed if you don’t get the serial number you requested because many serial numbers are overbooked.

Important NOTE !!! Serial number request was available until August 2016, please do not submit any serial number requests anymore !

Thank you,
    Customer Care
    DOXA Watches
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; November 19th, 2016 at 22:51.
    gaopa likes this.

re: A note about SUB300 serial number requests submitted with your pre-orders.

I've got a question regading the new Sub300s, will they come with a screwdriver to be able to adjust the bracelet like the other subs?

I have sent emails and spoke with DOxa and have been assured I will receive #50. It is our 50th anniversary. Thank you

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yes, it will come with a screw driver.

Thank you,
    Customer Care
    DOXA Watches

Quote Originally Posted by xhenke View Post
    I've got a question regading the new Sub300s, will they come with a screwdriver to be able to adjust the bracelet like the other subs?

I didn't realize clients could request serial numbers. Good to know. A little late, but good to know.
    DaveandStu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DOXA Forum Administrator 1 View Post
    As we get closer to the ship date of our highly anticipated 50th Anniversary SUB300 I wanted to talk to all those who ordered and requested a specific serial number. We have received HUNDREDS of requests for serial numbers. And as expected many of the same numbers have been requested by multiple customers, so we will assign them on a “fist come first serve” basis. This is why we asked customers to give us a few different serial numbers they would be happy with. This is a courtesy we extended because we know how important serial numbers could be to some of our customers. We will work very hard to make this happen, so please don’t be disappointed if you don’t get the serial number you requested because many serial numbers are overbooked.

Thank you,
    Customer Care
    DOXA Watches
    Your plan for assigning serial numbers sounds more than fair.
    DaveandStu likes this.

This is now the 2nd thread on serial numbers. Just to make sure my request gets captured (once should be enough, I know):

March 21
    Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    I just put in my order ..... if we can pick serial numbers, then #11 please (same as my DWL).
    Other numbers that come to mind are 60 (birth year) and 225 (check my username).
    April 19
    I'm not sure we can actually request numbers, but wouldn't mind if we can. I know from experience (Committee Member for the Projects on F72) that this is a total nightmare.

I placed my order the day first word got out (4 weeks ago) and posted the following after paying my deposit:
    I just put in my order ..... if we can pick serial numbers, then #11 please (same as my DWL).
    Other numbers that come to mind are 60 (birth year) and 225 (check my username).

This is now the 2nd thread on serial numbers. Just to make sure my request gets captured (once should be enough, I know):

March 21

April 19
    Just putting out there MHe225... I remember you calling "dib's" ......on that pre order..have a good one mate

March 21

April 19
    Just putting it out there MHe225... I distinctly remember you calling "dib's" re the serial #s in the LE.......have a good one mate, look forward to the pics..Dave
    Last edited by DaveandStu; November 19th, 2016 at 10:43.
    MHe225 likes this.

Loving the grey goose and the double post!! looking forward to all members wrist pics on the sub 300...Dave
    gwold likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information