old doxa anti magnetic

Thread: old doxa anti magnetic

old doxa anti magnetic

Hi ! I have in my posession an old Doxa Anti Magnetic watch . the watch is not in the best condition but i would like to repare it.....I would like to know some detailes(year of fabrication,value) of the watch because it has at least 30years. If somebody could help my i would bee more than glad! Thank you!

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Re: old doxa anti magnetic

Hi, and to the Doxa Forum!

These older Doxa watches were quite plentiful, yet there is little accumulated information on them. A picture would at least help, some of our more knowledgeable members my be able to get it within a decade or so anyway. Also, a movement pic might help, some may recognize that.

You may well want to cross post this (with pics) over on The Vintage Forum also, as many collectors of watches from various eras frequent there, and they may be very helpful.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

This is a picture of the watch ......I hope somebody can recognize it! thank you very much.....!
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hello,
    I also have one old DOXA watch ( if this is at all original DOXA watch!?) but I dont know anything about him, You know, model, year, value...
    and also Im interested where I can fix him because his wheel for winding is broken? I'm from Serbia

:thanks

Last edited by Laser Interceptor; March 8th, 2010 at 01:37. Reason: I forgot to add something

Thread Information