Old DOXA wristwatch ID Please

Thread: Old DOXA wristwatch ID Please

Old DOXA wristwatch ID Please

I have inherited this old DOXA wristwatch. I would appreciate some info about the model and where I can get a wrist strap as I would very much like to be able to wear it.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Re: Old DOXA wristwatch ID Please

First, Welcome to the Doxa Forum!

Unfortunately, information on these many variants of the 20th Century Doxa wristwatch is quite limited. Hopefully someone here may have some info for you. If you've got any pics of the movement, that may (or may not ) help also.

I'm unable to tell how a strap is attached to the case from the photo you've included, perhaps you've got another pic of the back of the watch?

One other suggestion might be to post as much info/pics as you can over on the WUS Vintage and Pocket Watch Forum. Possible some collector over there may have additional information.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Re: Old DOXA wristwatch ID Please

Let me echo T-Bone's welcome!

And also concur - unfortunately we (DOXA) do not have much in the way of a production record/archive as a particularly nasty flood destroyed our archives in the early 1970's. Owing to this, sadly, there is not a lot of information that we can offer you regarding this.

We do welcome you to the Forum and hope you find your visits here fun and informative!

DOXA

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post

First, Welcome to the Doxa Forum!

Unfortunately, information on these many variants of the 20th Century Doxa wristwatch is quite limited. Hopefully someone here may have some info for you. If you've got any pics of the movement, that may (or may not ) help also.

I'm unable to tell how a strap is attached to the case from the photo you've included, perhaps you've got another pic of the back of the watch?

One other suggestion might be to post as much info/pics as you can over on the WUS Vintage and Pocket Watch Forum. Possible some collector over there may have additional information.

Thread Information