the P.A.D.I. sub 750t...

Thread: the P.A.D.I. sub 750t...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

the P.A.D.I. sub 750t...

hi i know that this was mentioned if 1 of the threads but couldn't rememeber wich,

i've always wanted a doxa with a logo on it, as i mentioned in another thread about wanting the diving star.

but i'd love to have a padi logo on a doxa.

padi is one of the biggest organisations that train thousands of people every year how to dive and i hope that doxa could possibly commemorate them the same way as they have done with clive cussler's seahunters.

Wil

at the min having problems trying to change format from tiff to jpg can any1 help, i'm on a mac computer

Re: the P.A.D.I. sub 750t...

i would love to know what other people think about it, and wether or not you'd buy 1

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Quote Originally Posted by will_featherstone View Post
    here's a pic
    Hi All,

While we appreciate the enthusiasm that our PADI presentation has generated, can we respectfully ask that you refrain from incorporating their logo on DOXA dials, and then posting those pictures on the Forum?

Thank you for your help with this - hope that doesn't dampen your enthusiasm!

Jim

DOXA WATCHES LTD

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sorry, I don't like that logo at all. The reason is, I think it stands out way too much from the dial.

I have seen the helmet logo on the Caribbean, and that is white against the blue dial. That is much better, but I am not sure I need a logo other that Doxa's on the dial. Just my opinion, and understand and respect that our opinions differ.

ool, padi only!! are you carzy!! remember naui and ssi the other big groups. no doxa boys dont want to open this can of worms.

oooops

sorry should i remove the pic? i got a bit carried away in my enthusiasm and didn't realy think into all the implications of doing that.

don't worry about my enthusiasm i've been a fav of doxa's ever since i picked up a clive cussler book age of 7.

i'm that eager to get the logo on my doxa that i'm even thinking of trying to find a jewler to imprint 1 onto the the dial.

or if doxa would do it for me i'd be over the moon and would be willing to pay a considerable fortune for it.

At the mo i'm getting my padi open water qualifictions, and when i told my instructor she went over the moon at the idea.

is a padi logo in the pipe work by anychance?

Wil

ok now i do see some of the implications of incorporating the logo of 1 specific group but perhaps doxa could supply the different organisations with the different logos

BUT i could see that being a logistics problem

can any1 think of any solutions?

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Quote Originally Posted by will_featherstone View Post
    oooops

sorry should i remove the pic? i got a bit carried away in my enthusiasm and didn't realy think into all the implications of doing that.

don't worry about my enthusiasm i've been a fav of doxa's ever since i picked up a clive cussler book age of 7.

i'm that eager to get the logo on my doxa that i'm even thinking of trying to find a jewler to imprint 1 onto the the dial.

or if doxa would do it for me i'd be over the moon and would be willing to pay a considerable fortune for it.

At the mo i'm getting my padi open water qualifictions, and when i told my instructor she went over the moon at the idea.

is a padi logo in the pipe work by anychance?

Wil
    Hi there Wil and thank you so much!
    First, yes, we want to be respectful of PADI's logo, etc. and while we and the folks at PADI are good friends, we would not want to give anyone out there the wrong impression.

Will there be "happenings" involving DOXA and PADI in the future - sorry to be a Grinch here, but you'll just have to "stay tuned"!

BUT to answer your more pertinent question regarding logos - Good news - I hope! The 1000T will be available in a COSC version with the Diving Helmet logo!

Again

Wil, and all of the other DOXISTAs out there (or if you prefer - DOXAHOLICS), THANK YOU!!! Without all of you, none of this would be possible! And thank you for your creativity, your positive and constructive feedback! This is truly a great group of people, and the growing popularity of the DOXA SUB is a true reflection of all of you!

Jim

DOXA WATCHES LTD

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    ool, padi only!! are you carzy!! remember naui and ssi the other big groups. no doxa boys dont want to open this can of worms.
    i'll have to admit that i'd never heard of ssi and naui till you mentioned them, but i have only just started diving.
    from what i've just searched them on the net though and there's only 2 people that are on the ssi in england and the naui website is reporting no instuctors in england but i don't know wether that is a tempory fault.

if you know of anyone from either of these groups in the north west of england i'd be most appreciative.

Wil

man, dont believe doxa wants to open a dive agency can of worms. remember naui ssi to align with one agency aint good business sense. now if padi as old aqualung buys some watches. doxa should stay out of the agency political game!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information