WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Pics of Mil Pro #1132 in it's new home.....

2K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  DMB 
#1 ·
G'day all -

thought I'd post a few quick pics of my new Mil Pro :-!

I couldn't be happier with this watch.... it's even better than I expected.

I don't know what you guys think.... but I'm loving the look of the Black & Orange Maratac Zulu strap that I've swapped it onto.

To me it looks like the watch came with that as standard... even the orange bezel markers at 12 & 6 line up perfectly with the orange centre stripe.

I'll probably try it on rubber as well at some stage but for the time being this is the way to go for me.

I'm stoked with it.

Tell me to pull my head in when you've had enough.... :-d

See less See more
#12 ·
The pictures with your dog are excellent :-! Thanks for them, they made me really smile :thanks

I tried to do that with my little hound and all I managed in getting was my Sharky flipped of his paw and across the floor in a microsecond :-s

Cheers

Simon

#15 ·
Very, very nice! Love the new sig block too, and that's a great looking "watch dog" you've got there :-d.

Too many pics? Nonsense! Encore~! :-!

#17 ·
Thanks guys!

I'm pretty happy with my new Mil Pro.... you know what it's like when you get a new watch and you keep sneaking a little look every half hour or so to admire it :-d

I'm even more impressed with it than I thought I would be.... the pics really don't do justice to how solidly built and well made this watch is.

And of course there's the interest that it gets.... I wore my Omega PO nearly everyday for the last 3 years and it barely got a second look from people.... the Mil Pro has been the topic of much interest already in just a few days.

And I'm lucky to have such a good dog that I can trust him not to destroy my new watch.... maybe I need to get him a DOXA orange collar as a reward :-!

:thanks again for all the good feedback

Cheers!

#23 ·
Thought you guys might like to see some new pics of the Mil Pro sporting the new 4 ring Maratac Zulu with the Low Lite Hardware.... really makes it a lot less "blingy" and I think it fits in well with the PVD finish.

I think this will be the strap that gets the most watch time to be honest :)

Cheers!

I love this watch b-)

#26 ·
Hey Don, if an orange stripe on nylon is considered "blingy" Down Under, you gotta come to New York... and bring your sunglasses. You'll be blinded by the bling.
Don't laugh buddy... they call Melbourne "Little Gotham" for a reason... apparently we're the most conservative / black suit wearing city in AUS ;-)

I think I might need a welding mask rather than sunnies in your town :-d

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.