Picture Comparison of 750 Pro & 1000 Pro Please.

Thread: Picture Comparison of 750 Pro & 1000 Pro Please.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Picture Comparison of 750 Pro & 1000 Pro Please.

Hello to All:

This is my first post on this forum, which I've enjoyed reading for awhile now.

I wanted to know if any of you friends of Doxa who own both a 750 Pro and the new 1000 Pro, would have the time to do a few nice comparison shots of the two of them side by side. e.g. profile, centre on, etc., and then place them on the forum for me. Don't hold back; let 'er rip, I like lots of pictures.

You see, I own a brand new 750 Pro which hasn't been worn or sized yet, and I'm interested in leaving it in that 100% condition until satisfied that I like it over the 1000 Pro, and in order to attain that ground I would really like to see the next best thing to having the 1000 Pro in my hand i.e. some beautiful comparison shots. If I like the comparison difference, I'll look to maybe trade someone my 750 Pro for their 1000 Pro if I'm able to find an interested party.

Also, can any of you who own both and have had time to compare, let us say the feel, the weight, the balance, appeal, pros or cons etc., let me know your thoughts - it would be more than helpful. I would like to own both, but right now that is a lot of money to me.

Thanks ever so much fellows, and I look forward to your generous help. :thanks

Chuck

Re: Picture Comparison of 750 Pro & 1000 Pro Please.

Bump!!

Is there anyone out there that could help me out?

Thanks,

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Take a look at this thread: https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=77702

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Pmsar35:

Thanks for being the only one to respond, I appreciate it.

By the way, those are pics of the Sharkie 1000; I was asking for somebody to throw a few nice shots of their new 1000 Pro comparing it next to the 750 Pro. And also, some comparison imput about the difference (in their opinion) let's say in the matte finish orange versus the gloss of the 750 - just an example. I thought that mine was a good question, but apparently its being marginalized. Maybe if I keep bumping it up someone might do this for me. Maybe the squeeky wheel will get the grease.

Thanks

Sorry, all I have is a 750T Pro and a GMT Sharky on the way. No 1000T cases.
    I have too many watches.....

Nobody is "marginalizing" your request it's just that most of us try for some variety in our collections and while we may have a 600, 750 and 1000T they aren't all the same color. I submitted shots of a 600T Pro, a 750T searambler and a 1000T Pro a month ago that's still on the Forum. while they won't give you color they do show the relative size and thickness of rhe cases and bracelets.

Joe

PS The Doxa Forum members are some of the most helpful and friendly people you'll ever meet on the web. Most people with 750T pros that bought 1000T's did not get Pros, but bought Sharkies. Plus lots of people have been or are on vacation. Be patient, I'm sure there's someone out there with both.
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

Joe, I agree with you. Many people try to diversify their collections. Honestly, I don't know of anyone out there that has bought both a 750T Pro and 1000T Pro. I am sure they are probably out there, but nobody that I can recall on this forum...........

Chuck, hang in there. There might be someone out there with both.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Thanks guys:

I just thought that if I added a little piss and vinegar to my last post it might stir up some responses. I guess I'm so hung up on the orange I never thought that there might be so few 750 and 1000 oranges in the same hands.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefish View Post
    I guess I'm so hung up on the orange ...................................
    Why didn't you say so If you would have just said that from the start, I can show you some orange (Just not the specific orange comparison you want to see)

I do have one more Orange Doxa, just not a great pic of it yet

Best Regards,
    Jason

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Sorry I can't help (I don't have a 1000T). I could have sworn we had more posts, including a 1000T Pro alongside a 750T Pro. Maybe I was mistaken. The other night when I read your post, I did a search, but only came up with the Sharkie & Pro comparrison. That's why I didn't respond...
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information