Pins and sleeves

Thread: Pins and sleeves

Pins and sleeves

Hi folks

Anyone know how I can get replacement pins and sleeves for a Doxa Sub 600 T-Graph 2015 bracelet?

I’ve tried contacting Doxa, but as usual they ignore me. I have the watch above and a Silver Lung - love the watches but it’s beyond frustrating dealing with the organization. They’re very pleasant when I do speak with them, but they never “get back to me” as promised, give me conflicting information, and ignore custmer service emails. I’d appreciate any help sourcing the pins and sleeves, thanks in advance.

Cheers, Chris

Hi Chris ,

We are checking with our parts department to see if we have them in stock. We will get back to you as soon as we have an answer.

Thank you,
    Customer Care
    DOXA Watches
    Last edited by DOXA Forum Administrator 1; January 25th, 2019 at 15:03.

Re: Pins and sleeves

Hi, Chris.

Sorry to hear that your experience with Doxa "customer service" is less than satisfactory, but alas you are not alone in complaining. I don't know how many people work in their "customer service" or how much traffic (phone calls, e-mails, live chat) they get - but CS is a company's primary contact with the buyers of their products, so I really wish Doxa would take some steps to improve something that for a long time has been one of their biggest weaknesses.

Hope you find what you are looking for - and in the mean time, I wouldn't mind if you posted a pic or two of your watches, especially the T-Graph
    Reality:
    Doxa SUB Mission 31 (mission worn)
    Doxa SUB 200T T-Graph Searambler
    Doxa SUB 750T COSC Divingstar
    Doxa SUB 750T COSC MilShark
    Doxa SUB 5000T MilShark (#0052)

Dreams:
    Doxa SUB 300T Poseidon (original)
    Doxa SUB 600 T-Graph Searambler
    Doxa SUB 750T COSC Caribbean

Quote Originally Posted by El Loco Norwegian View Post
    Hi, Chris.

Hope you find what you are looking for - and in the mean time, I wouldn't mind if you posted a pic or two of your watches, especially the T-Graph
    Thanks a lot. Traveling at the moment, but I'll post photos when I get home

Cheers, Chris

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Duplicate post.
    Last edited by cjmarsh; January 24th, 2019 at 21:16. Reason: Duplicate post.

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Hi Chris ,

We are checking with our parts department to see if we have them in stock. We will get back to you as soon as we have an answer.

Thank you,
    Customer Care
    DOXA Watches

Quote Originally Posted by DOXA Forum Administrator 1 View Post
    Hi Chris ,

Thank you,
    Customer Care
    DOXA Watches
    Hi there

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. While I have you, maybe you could help with something else on which I was awaiting a follow-up.

Some months ago I called to ask if the separate BoR bracelet (https://shop.doxawatches.com/shop/ac...rice-bracelet/) would fit a 2015 Sub 600 T-Graph. The person I spoke with on the phone said as long as I have the end links, it would - so I ordered it. Prior to the item being dispatched, I received an email asking which watch I had. I responded with the model, after which I received another email telling me that the bracelet would not fit that model. Doxa cancelled the order and refunded the money.

I contacted Doxa again asking for clarification as I’d had two conflicting sets of information, they said they’d get back to me with an answer but never did.

On the website it states that the separate BoR bracelet fits end links for the Sub 600, Sub 1000, and Sub 1200T. I superimposed an image of the Sub 1200T over an image of the Sub 600 T-Graph, and adjusted the sizes of the images to give the right ratio between the respective lug widths of 20mm and 21.5 mm. The bracelets appear to be interchangable in their mating with the respective end links.

Can you categorically tell me whether the separate BoR bracelet will actually fit the Sub 600 T-Graph? This bracelet would be amazing on the watch, so if it will fit I’m keen to re-order.

Many thanks for your help, look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Chris
    Last edited by cjmarsh; January 25th, 2019 at 16:50.

In case what I was saying about the bracelets wasn't clear:

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 12.16.08 PM.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  172.4 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 12.16.23 PM.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  162.4 KB

Thread Information