Please complete your DOXA SUB300 Pre-order, from today until November 30th
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Please complete your DOXA SUB300 Pre-order, from today until November 30th

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Please complete your DOXA SUB300 Pre-order, from today until November 30th

Dear Members,

If you have pre-ordered a 50th Anniversary DOXA SUB300 Professional, Sharkhunter or Searambler, and like o complete your pre-order now, please proceed by choosing your model on the following link, You an complete your order from today until the day DOXA starts shipping on November 28th, this post was only made due to requests made by several customers through email and Facebook to complete their orders:

http://shop.doxawatches.com/product-...ry-collection/

Note: If you have used your credit card for your initial deposit, please use credit card again, if you have used PayPal, then choose PayPal to complete your order, Using PayPal to complete a pre-order that was initially made by credit card will result in delayed shipping !!

Watches will start shipping end of November, shipping will continue throughout the first 2 weeks of December, orders will be processed in the order the deposit payments were received. Once your watch has shipped you will receive a shipping notification with your FedEx tracking number

To most of you, who ordered a model and do not have any intention to switch to another, please ignore the note below and please understand that this is service that DOXA is offering to those who are switching their orders:
    Please note that if your initial choice differs from your final order, you need to add a note in the note field that you have changed your choice

If you are not familiar with the new checkout system, please don't panic as it is very easy to use, and if you are having difficulty, please use a different browser because some old browsers are not compatible with the new system. please choose to create an account, this will make interacting with DOXA easier in the future.

Thank you
    Your DOXA SUB Team
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; November 20th, 2016 at 20:32.
    craigmorin4555 and Ripcode like this.

re: Please complete your DOXA SUB300 Pre-order, from today until November 30th

Hi,

When I put the balance payment in the cart I also get VAT added for the shipment. Does this mean
    the watches will be shipped from a country outside Switzerland but within the EU and we pay the
    VAT there? Normally I pay customs fees and VAT when a shipment from outside the EU arrives in
    Sweden and I just want to make sure I don't have to pay VAT twice.

Thanks

*****************Reply from DOXA***********************
    Yes, this time VAT will be collected upfront and EU customers will NOT be required to pay anything else when the watch comes into the EU, we have chosen this option to the shipping process for you and to avoid delays caused by customs, especially in the holiday season.

Last edited by DOXA S.A.; November 16th, 2016 at 06:04.

Are we not getting individual emails to complete the pre order ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, an email will be sent out a few days before shipping starts, but as spamfilters are sometimes too aggressive, we have chosen to post this option too in order to avoid delays. Please note that you can use this link from now until November 28th. several customers complained and were concerned that they have not received the order completion email.

Last edited by DOXA S.A.; November 16th, 2016 at 06:08.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

^ It was super easy. Just follow the link, log on to your account and git 'er done. Prices automatically reflect your deposit.

Too easy. Took me about 5 minutes.

Completed my Searambler order. Very easy. Cannot wait to receive it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Order completed!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Instagram: @Ptolomeo74

Done. I did not create an account as I figured I would be contacted about my order to complete it. If there is an issue with my order balance and deposit. I can be reached via my contact information for order number verification. In the future this is a very unorthodox way to complete a sale I hope it is not the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoticus
    It was super easy. Just follow the link, log on to your account and git 'er done. Prices automatically reflect your deposit.
    It's not that easy for me, unfortunately.

I am a returning customer and click that option. Don't recall having an account, so I enter my e-mail address (same the confirmation e-mail of my pre-order deposit was sent to) and ask for a password reset:

Any help or advice to get this sorted is appreciated.

If you have not created an account earlier, then you probably wont have any credentials and may need to create an account, if you have an account and forgot your password, you can request a password reset through the website. Please also note that if you are having any difficulties, you may switch to a different browser because some browsers are not compatible with the checkout system.

Last edited by DOXA S.A.; November 16th, 2016 at 19:04.

Also done and without me having an established account when I placed my pre-order. I created an account through this checkout process though and included my original order confirmation number in the notes of my order. Hopefully this clarifies things for Doxa. Excited!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information