Pulled the trigger!

Thread: Pulled the trigger!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs Up Pulled the trigger!

Hello to all forum members!
    I did it. I pulled the trigger last night on a new SUB 750T. After literally months and months of scouring the forum boards and looking for something different, fine, and of high quality, I chose the SUB 750T. I found so many watch brands I'd never heard of that it was almost unbelievable, but the Doxa would not let me sleep w/o buying it! I can't wait to receive it in the mail. I am reading now that some of the watches coming out have screw pins rather than push pins. I hope this is the case with my new Doxa coming soon. I will be comparing the Doxa to two Omegas - SMP and my love watch, the Speedmaster Pro - a Rolex, and a Marathon SAR featuring the same mov't as my new Doxa. Thanks to all the forum for posting great commentary. I am now an official Doxaholic! TR

Re: Pulled the trigger!

By the way.... I bought the SUB 750T Pro Cussler re-issue. I sure hope that orange grabs me as much on my wrist as it does in the pictures. Orange is stepping out there big time for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom R
    Hello to all forum members!
    I did it. I pulled the trigger last night on a new SUB 750T. After literally months and months of scouring the forum boards and looking for something different, fine, and of high quality, I chose the SUB 750T. I found so many watch brands I'd never heard of that it was almost unbelievable, but the Doxa would not let me sleep w/o buying it! I can't wait to receive it in the mail. I am reading now that some of the watches coming out have screw pins rather than push pins. I hope this is the case with my new Doxa coming soon. I will be comparing the Doxa to two Omegas - SMP and my love watch, the Speedmaster Pro - a Rolex, and a Marathon SAR featuring the same mov't as my new Doxa. Thanks to all the forum for posting great commentary. I am now an official Doxaholic! TR

Welcome to the family Tom... But understand that there is no treatment for Doxaholism...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i'll raise my glass and toast to that!

Congratulations!

The orange is B-) soooo coool!!!!!!!!!!

I've only had mine (750T Pro Dirk Pitt) a week - and already I'm thinking which other DOXA to get next.....O|
    Chris

Doxa, Smiths, Precista, Longines,
    CWC. Casio Baby-G, Rolex

"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you´re racing, it’s life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting."
    (Steve McQueen, 1971)

You will know that it is worth it when someone grabs your arm and wants to know were to get such a cool watch.
    Doxa 750 Certified Crono.
    Kobold Seal
    & ...
    But the doxa is a lot of bang for the buck.

Tom,

no way will you regret the move to Orange. My wife is still giving me greif about 'Another Watch!!!!!!!) but what the hell. She has a house full of craft stuff, but my doxa tube doesn't even take up a thris of a drawer, so there!

As the rest of the guys say, Wait till the questions start flooding in.

You know Rick should really start offering referral points, redeemable against straps, rolls and Baseball caps etc etc. Hint Hint!!

Hope the fedex guy arrives soon. Enjoy!

Colin

I haven't even received mine yet.... and wondering about how to explain to the old lady that .... this really WAS'NT my last watch!! That T Graph has my name all over it.... after I strike gold. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W
    Congratulations!

The orange is B-) soooo coool!!!!!!!!!!

I've only had mine (750T Pro Dirk Pitt) a week - and already I'm thinking which other DOXA to get next.....O|

Man - Kobold Seal.... that was way up there on my list - very unique. But the Doxa just seemed too good to be true money wise.... and .... I have NEVER seen a Doxa on anyone else's arm. I can't wait till Fed Ex shows up.

tick tock tick tock!

We need a little orange smiley looking at a watch! B-)
    Thank you for the reply.
    TR

Quote Originally Posted by ericavery
    You will know that it is worth it when someone grabs your arm and wants to know were to get such a cool watch.
    Doxa 750 Certified Crono.
    Kobold Seal
    & ...
    But the doxa is a lot of bang for the buck.

Retired and living in the mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania

Congratulations on your purchase! I'm sure you'll be pleased with your new Doxa upon its arrival.

Don't forget to post pics! B-)
    Steve

My favorite diver? Jessica Alba, of course!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information