ques about SharkHunter's minute hand

Thread: ques about SharkHunter's minute hand

ques about SharkHunter's minute hand

i saw a post yesterday about someone getting a sharkhunter with an orange hand (on the website its white)...will all sharkhunters from this point on have orange hands or will it be a crapshoot..(ie some will get white hands and others orange?)

Reply from DOXA

Hi, all summer promotion SUB1000T Sharkhunter have the orange hand.

DOXA
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; July 28th, 2009 at 17:52.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: ques about SharkHunter's minute hand

Quote Originally Posted by ilovewatches View Post
    i saw a post yesterday about someone getting a sharkhunter with an orange hand (on the website its white)...will all sharkhunters from this point on have orange hands or will it be a crapshoot..(ie some will get white hands and others orange?)
    Right now, that's a question only DOXA can answer as the orange handed one that was posted here was a total surprise.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

I recently emailed Doxa on this very subject. I would post their response here, but for some reason there is a scary disclaimer at the bottom of the email that says, "dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited," so I won't copy and paste it here.

I will say, however, that there may have been a batch made with orange minute hands because there was some interest in having that instead of the white one. So like you said, it's probably a crapshoot - you could get either one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Reply from DOXA

DOXA
    Depending on whether Doxa announces the 1000T Searambler, I may get the 1000T Sharkie. Will I have the option of getting it with the white minute hand (my personal preference), or will I have to get it with the orange?

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by ilovewatches View Post

Reply from DOXA

DOXA
    sounds great. thanks!

I received a sharkhunter early in the promotion and it has a white minute hand. Fine with me. It's what I expected. This is my first Doxa watch and I am impressed. It runs a bit fast and I'll have it regulated at sometime. Look forward to getting it wet.

Thread Information