Replacement for Deco?

Thread: Replacement for Deco?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Replacement for Deco?

Hey Folks,

I missed out on getting a Doxa Deco over the past couple of years due to financial reasons. I'm in a better position now, and I'm curious if there's going to be a replacement dress watch for the Deco.

I'm considering getting the 800Ti Sharkie, as I've never owned a sharkie, but to some extent I don't know if I'd wear that as a dress watch. There's something about the Deco that just screams "classy" to me (then again, is screaming ever classy? ).

I'll probably spring for the 800Ti sharkie to complement my 750 Pro, but I was hoping Doxa will weigh in on the topic.

Cheers mates,

Avi

"Individuals fail.
    Teams succeed."

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Re: Replacement for Deco?

Well then I am happy to give you good news - we have ONE DECO left.

The price is $1,490 and we will send it to you with the braclet (this is usually an extra $120.00 upgrade).

There are a few people out there "thinking it over" - but this is a first come, first gets it item.

If you want it - give us a call at (877) 255 - 5017
    The watch is in our US office and could be with you tomorrow.

James

On behalf of the Inventors of Orange -

DOXA

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    Hey Folks,

I missed out on getting a Doxa Deco over the past couple of years due to financial reasons. I'm in a better position now, and I'm curious if there's going to be a replacement dress watch for the Deco.

I'm considering getting the 800Ti Sharkie, as I've never owned a sharkie, but to some extent I don't know if I'd wear that as a dress watch. There's something about the Deco that just screams "classy" to me (then again, is screaming ever classy? ).

I'll probably spring for the 800Ti sharkie to complement my 750 Pro, but I was hoping Doxa will weigh in on the topic.

Cheers mates,

Avi

How's that for service!!!!
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by romeo-1 View Post
    How's that for service!!!!

Stop, I'm blushing!
    :thanks

James

DOXA

James ... the other part of the question ... Do you know if Doxa is planning on a replacement for the Decco? A Sharkie doesn't replace it. Just want to know.

John
    John M.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Maybe Thor could post some pics of his (SUPER awesome!) Tank watch. It is a prototype, and I don't think it will actually make production, perhaps our fault here on the Forum. They unveiled it here some time back, and the response was less than overwhelming (shows we don't always know what is good for us!). I got to see it in Grand Cayman, and it is sooooo cool! Really wish they'd produce it, I'd buy one (and it would be the ideal replacement for the Deco).
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

I was never much of a fan of the tank design but the one Thor has is awesome.
    So much better in person than any picture could display.
    Don't bother checking with Doxa they don't have any.
    Randy
    Overtime: The fuel for the Doxaholic engine.

1200.00 is a ton for that deco though- wasnt it like 699? theres alot in the dressy tanks at that price Im sure they will replace with something awesome they havent disappointed yet

Quote Originally Posted by jmoors View Post
    James ... the other part of the question ... Do you know if Doxa is planning on a replacement for the Decco? A Sharkie doesn't replace it. Just want to know.

John
    Hi John, I am not sure what the reference to a "Sharkhunter" replacement is?

I have no confirmed info. (positive or negative/yes or no) as to whether or not there will be a replacement for the DECO.

James

DOXA

Quote Originally Posted by DOXA Forum Administrator 1 View Post
    Hi John, I am not sure what the reference to a "Sharkhunter" replacement is?

I have no confirmed info. (positive or negative/yes or no) as to whether or not there will be a replacement for the DECO.

James

DOXA
    James the reference was made somewhere else, but basically it was felt that a Sharkie because of the black face could be worn with a suit all I was meaning is that yes that does work it still isn't what I consider a "Dress" watch. I have to agree also with the statement above this response in that the "Tank" is a very nice watch ... I also drooled over it in GC and it would be a nice replacement!

John
    John M.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information