returning customer price

Thread: returning customer price

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member MrMilshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tromsö, Northernpart of Norway
    Posts
    148

    returning customer price

    hi everyone!
    I'm considering bying another Doxa sharkhunter, the 1000T and i've heard people in here talking about returning customer prize and it's also been anounsed on Doxa's own website, but do anyone know how much discount we're talking here? and for how long is this offer available?

    Best regards Mr Milshark

  2. #2
    Member T Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)
    Posts
    11,832

    Re: returning customer prize

    As a retuning customer, you get the 30% discount off retail that they offered everyone up until the end of June. The offer is good for 9 months if I recall correctly, so I think through March?
    Regards, T Bone.

    ______________________
    "A decent man must have a decent watch." Albert Falco



    DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

  3. #3
    Member ronbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Parador
    Posts
    1,692

    Great choice!! I think I have found the ...>

    ...perfect Doxa with mine . But now I am also looking at getting the 1000m Pro lol. The size of this model is just right for me. Good Luck -Ronbo

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    20

    Re: returning customer prize

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    As a retuning customer, you get the 30% discount off retail that they offered everyone up until the end of June. The offer is good for 9 months if I recall correctly, so I think through March?
    Can anyone tell me would Doxa offer any discount to new customers now or in the near future? Thanks.

  6. #5
    Member Duffy0401's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: returning customer prize

    No the discount ends in March. I believe that's it. Also i believe it was only on watches purchased before the end of June.

    Chris

  7. #6
    Member T Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)
    Posts
    11,832

    Re: returning customer prize

    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy0401 View Post
    No the discount ends in March. I believe that's it. Also i believe it was only on watches purchased before the end of June.

    Chris
    Actually if I'm not mistaken (and I certainly COULD be!), one could still buy one at retail and receive the returning customer discount on subsequent purchases that were made before the deadline.

    ZMan7644, this was done by Doxa as a thank you and as a way to "ease the pain" for those of us accustomed to buying through them at the discounted rate. This was announced at the same time as of the transition to retail was announced, which was a necessary move to further grow the brand.

    In the past (up until the announcement), virtually the only source for modern Doxa watches was direct through them on their website. They always listed the retail price, but discounted that by 30% for those buying direct. Upon moving to retail (and into authorized dealers, a transition that will take some time to be fully realized), this practice had to be curtailed (who would stock a product for sale knowing the factory was "competing" with them by offering a substantial discount?).
    Regards, T Bone.

    ______________________
    "A decent man must have a decent watch." Albert Falco



    DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

  8. #7
    Member lagrinin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Posts
    304

    Re: returning customer prize

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Actually if I'm not mistaken (and I certainly COULD be!), one could still buy one at retail and receive the returning customer discount on subsequent purchases that were made before the deadline.

    ZMan7644, this was done by Doxa as a thank you and as a way to "ease the pain" for those of us accustomed to buying through them at the discounted rate. This was announced at the same time as of the transition to retail was announced, which was a necessary move to further grow the brand.

    In the past (up until the announcement), virtually the only source for modern Doxa watches was direct through them on their website. They always listed the retail price, but discounted that by 30% for those buying direct. Upon moving to retail (and into authorized dealers, a transition that will take some time to be fully realized), this practice had to be curtailed (who would stock a product for sale knowing the factory was "competing" with them by offering a substantial discount?).
    ANY IDEA ON IF HE IS MISTAKEN!!!!!!
    BUY 1 NOW AND GET RETURNING CUST $ on SUBsequent buys?????

    Lonnie-

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    40

    Re: returning customer prize

    Wow that would be great. i thought u had to buy it during the month of June. i purchased the 5000t and would be nice if i can get another doxa before march. please let us know. Thanks
    Doxa 5000t Sharkhunter
    Omega Seamaster
    Doxa GMT Sharkhunter
    Tissot T-touch

  10. #9
    Member T Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)
    Posts
    11,832

    Re: returning customer price

    Guys, sorry to speculate. Best way to determine is to contact Doxa and ask them. I will call tomorrow and post the results, as I was the one who stated it in the first place.

    Watch this space .
    Regards, T Bone.

    ______________________
    "A decent man must have a decent watch." Albert Falco



    DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,018

    Re: returning customer price

    Hello All DOXA-Holics/DOXISTAS!

    Please contact DOXA directly to answer your questions regarding the returning customer price, etc. - we are available by phone or live chat!

    A few other important info. points:

    1. We will be open (phone lines, live chat, etc.) for the Friday AFTER Thanksgiving - BLACK FRIDAY. Our hours will be 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST

    2. To ensure that we can offer you the best possible customer service, we have expanded our hours to offer SUNDAY customer support (phone and live chat) from now through the Christmas holiday.


    A DOXA-less holiday is like a day without sunshine!

    We are here for you - give us a call!

    Customer Care
    DOXA WATCHES LTD.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Doxa Customer Support...
      By lauro in forum DOXA S.A.
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: June 19th, 2007, 16:14
    2. Positive recent DOXA Customer Service Story
      By JHeltsley in forum DOXA S.A.
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: April 3rd, 2007, 20:05
    3. The ARCHIMEDE PRIZE COMPETITION
      By stuffler,mike in forum German watches
      Replies: 26
      Last Post: September 7th, 2006, 19:13
    4. Archimede Prize Competition on WUS-German Watches Forum
      By stuffler,mike in forum News from the Watch Industry
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: August 26th, 2006, 18:40
    5. Archimede Prize Competition on WUS-German Watches Forum
      By stuffler,mike in forum German watches
      Replies: 26
      Last Post: July 31st, 2006, 11:58

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •