returning customer price

Thread: returning customer price

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

returning customer price

hi everyone!
    I'm considering bying another Doxa sharkhunter, the 1000T and i've heard people in here talking about returning customer prize and it's also been anounsed on Doxa's own website, but do anyone know how much discount we're talking here? and for how long is this offer available?

Best regards Mr Milshark

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Re: returning customer prize

As a retuning customer, you get the 30% discount off retail that they offered everyone up until the end of June. The offer is good for 9 months if I recall correctly, so I think through March?
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Great choice!! I think I have found the ...>

...perfect Doxa with mine . But now I am also looking at getting the 1000m Pro lol. The size of this model is just right for me. Good Luck -Ronbo

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    As a retuning customer, you get the 30% discount off retail that they offered everyone up until the end of June. The offer is good for 9 months if I recall correctly, so I think through March?
    Can anyone tell me would Doxa offer any discount to new customers now or in the near future? Thanks.

No the discount ends in March. I believe that's it. Also i believe it was only on watches purchased before the end of June.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy0401 View Post
    No the discount ends in March. I believe that's it. Also i believe it was only on watches purchased before the end of June.

Chris
    Actually if I'm not mistaken (and I certainly COULD be!), one could still buy one at retail and receive the returning customer discount on subsequent purchases that were made before the deadline.

ZMan7644, this was done by Doxa as a thank you and as a way to "ease the pain" for those of us accustomed to buying through them at the discounted rate. This was announced at the same time as of the transition to retail was announced, which was a necessary move to further grow the brand.

In the past (up until the announcement), virtually the only source for modern Doxa watches was direct through them on their website. They always listed the retail price, but discounted that by 30% for those buying direct. Upon moving to retail (and into authorized dealers, a transition that will take some time to be fully realized), this practice had to be curtailed (who would stock a product for sale knowing the factory was "competing" with them by offering a substantial discount?).
    Regards, T Bone.

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Actually if I'm not mistaken (and I certainly COULD be!), one could still buy one at retail and receive the returning customer discount on subsequent purchases that were made before the deadline.

ZMan7644, this was done by Doxa as a thank you and as a way to "ease the pain" for those of us accustomed to buying through them at the discounted rate. This was announced at the same time as of the transition to retail was announced, which was a necessary move to further grow the brand.

In the past (up until the announcement), virtually the only source for modern Doxa watches was direct through them on their website. They always listed the retail price, but discounted that by 30% for those buying direct. Upon moving to retail (and into authorized dealers, a transition that will take some time to be fully realized), this practice had to be curtailed (who would stock a product for sale knowing the factory was "competing" with them by offering a substantial discount?).
    ANY IDEA ON IF HE IS MISTAKEN!!!!!!
    BUY 1 NOW AND GET RETURNING CUST $ on SUBsequent buys?????

Lonnie-

Wow that would be great. i thought u had to buy it during the month of June. i purchased the 5000t and would be nice if i can get another doxa before march. please let us know. Thanks
    Doxa 5000t Sharkhunter
    Omega Seamaster
    Doxa GMT Sharkhunter
    Tissot T-touch

Re: returning customer price

Guys, sorry to speculate. Best way to determine is to contact Doxa and ask them. I will call tomorrow and post the results, as I was the one who stated it in the first place.

Watch this space .
    Regards, T Bone.

Re: returning customer price

Hello All DOXA-Holics/DOXISTAS!

Please contact DOXA directly to answer your questions regarding the returning customer price, etc. - we are available by phone or live chat!

A few other important info. points:

1. We will be open (phone lines, live chat, etc.) for the Friday AFTER Thanksgiving - BLACK FRIDAY. Our hours will be 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST

2. To ensure that we can offer you the best possible customer service, we have expanded our hours to offer SUNDAY customer support (phone and live chat) from now through the Christmas holiday.

A DOXA-less holiday is like a day without sunshine!

We are here for you - give us a call!

Customer Care
    DOXA WATCHES LTD.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information