Roll Call

Thread: Roll Call

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Roll Call

Since it's been sort of a slow morning here on the forum, I thought we might do another one of these.

I haven't had this one out in a long time - grandpa's watch. It makes me think about the Doxa tank...

it sure feels............ small.
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. - Gerald Ford

Kev

Re: Roll Call

I'm wearing the Pro today.

I met up with another forum member at the No.Cal. AD this weekend. He had a stunning collection of Doxas - Nymph, DS 600, Caribbean GMT, 750 DS COSC, Mil Shark and 750 Pro. Anyway, we were chatting it up for good long while. I kept staring at his wrist, he was wearing a 750 DP Pro. It occurred to me, I had never seen someone else wearing an Orange face Doxa (my father and brother both wear Sharks). Anyway, his love for his orange Doxa was contagious. I found myself wishing I had one too. Then I looked at my own wrist and saw this.

Meeting up with other Doxaholics makes this all so much more fun. I am truly rediscovering this watch. Thanks John! It was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely wife Kathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    I'm wearing the Pro today.

I met up with another forum member at the No.Cal. AD this weekend. He had a stunning collection of Doxas - Nymph, DS 600, Caribbean GMT, 750 DS COSC, .........................

Sad thing is, as soon as I read this much of your post I knew exactly who you were talking about

John and Kathy are GREAT people, aren't they?? I had the pleasure of meeting them at the CC convention in Charleston, SC. That NYMPH is Spectacular, Huh??

Today, I am wearing the 750T Pro with a GMT bracelet. I am wearing this one while we wait for his cousin (DS GMT) to arrive via Fed-Ex. It always amazes me that Doxa can ship it out on Friday afternoon and it can be here by Monday. Excellent Job Doxa!!

BTW, I just took this pic and realized.........Not only did I totally copy Kev's Pose, I need to set the date:oops::oops:

Last edited by Jason71; December 3rd, 2007 at 17:22. Reason: realized something.....
    Best Regards,
    Jason

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

A day without my 600T DP is like a day without sunshine

Cheers,
    Andy

This weekend I threw on a Brand New Doxa Leather strap with orange stitching onto my 300T Sharkhunter Reissue. Feels like a new watch again!!!

This one one's on the job today. Life's too short to worry about snooty types who don't think an orange dial belongs in the office!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    This weekend I threw on a Brand New Doxa Leather strap with orange stitching onto my 300T Sharkhunter Reissue. Feels like a new watch again!!!

PLEASE!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT
    Best Regards,
    Jason

for me my favorite Doxa.

Thanks Nick

This one one's on the job today. Life's too short to worry about snooty types who don't think an orange dial belongs in the office!

Here Here! I couldn't agree more. You have a really nice glow going on that 300T photo - I still think they had exceptional lume compared to many of my other SUBs...
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. - Gerald Ford

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information