Searaider 2007 update?

Thread: Searaider 2007 update?

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Searaider 2007 update?

Guys, has anyone heard anything from the boys down in Grand Cayman? They were to arrive on the 1st, I'd rather thought we'd have heard something by now.

Sounds like the bulk of Noel missed the area directly, but possibly it's surrounding storm area has given them some crappy wx. and/or surface conditions. I know the rooms were supposed to have wifi, so, maybe they're just too busy having a great time to check in? I hope that's it~!
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: Searaider 2007 update?

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Guys, has anyone heard anything from the boys down in Grand Cayman? They were to arrive on the 1st, I'd rather thought we'd have heard something by now.

Sounds like the bulk of Noel missed the area directly, but possibly it's surrounding storm area has given them some crappy wx. and/or surface conditions. I know the rooms were supposed to have wifi, so, maybe they're just too busy having a great time to check in? I hope that's it~!
    We're here! The weather's great, the diving is awesome and we're having a blast. We have been keeping up with what's been going on here on the forum but are too busy to really post much. I'm on my iPhone so I'm going to keep it short but stay tuned.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Re: Searaider 2007 update?

Very cool, I'm glad the weather and diving are great! I was a bit worried Noel might've messed things up a bit.

You, that's the first post I've seen that I knew was from an iPhone. Cool .
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Thread Information