Searaiders 2010???

Thread: Searaiders 2010???

Searaiders 2010???

Sooooo it's been a while since there should have been an announcement about this years upcoming event and I was wondering if there was any update to this???

~Tony
    DOXA Sub 1200T NUMA 01/50

Saving the world one block of C-4 at a time!
    EOD is more than a job in the military. It's a lifestyle.

Re: Searaiders 2010???

Quote Originally Posted by CityMorgue View Post
    Sooooo it's been a while since there should have been an announcement about this years upcoming event and I was wondering if there was any update to this???

~Tony
    Tony,
    I spoke with Ty (Subkrawler) today on the telephone and prices have been set with Compass Point (Compass Point). Everything is in place and is ready to be announced. There are a few little fine details that Ty is working on to make this the best announcement yet for SeaRaiders. Be assured that there are those of us that have all but paid our deposit for the trip (already requested time-off from work for around the first of Nov). Plan on making it, you will NOT be disappointed.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Awesome Jason,

Thanks for the heads up. Only problem is I need to know exact dates and stuff. And right now I can afford the price and stuff, but there just a bunch of crap going on right now for me in the military, and the sooner I can get dates and stuff, the sooner I can get it taken care of as soon as everything smooths over and all that goodness.

Thank you again.

~Tony
    DOXA Sub 1200T NUMA 01/50

Saving the world one block of C-4 at a time!
    EOD is more than a job in the military. It's a lifestyle.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

PM sent

I don't know the exact dates, but today Ty (Subkrawler) said that he hoped to announce the trip in the next week.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CityMorgue View Post
    Awesome Jason,

Thanks for the heads up. Only problem is I need to know exact dates and stuff. And right now I can afford the price and stuff, but there just a bunch of crap going on right now for me in the military, and the sooner I can get dates and stuff, the sooner I can get it taken care of as soon as everything smooths over and all that goodness.

Thank you again.

~Tony
    Tony,

Jason is right. I have all dates, prices etc., but just waiting on one little detail form Ocean Frontiers/Compass Point before making the big announcement. Check your PM box, as I sent you the dates and pricing details.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

I won't be able to make it, but keep Britt in the loop on this. I got an email the other day asking if I was ok w/ Mid-July release date and I told them yes. So it looks like I'm out for at least the next two years. I do get a trip home if I decide to extend after my first two years, and I'll try to plan that so I can be at the one in 2012.

That said....y'all need to get yourselves out to Colombo to visit. It's only an hour flight from there to Mali and some incredible Maldives diving.
    Todd

Fortune favors the bold. Virgil (70 BC - 19 BC)

In wine there is wisdom, in Scotch there is strength, In beer there is freedom, and in water there is bacteria.

My editing messed up on the previous message.....it was supposed to say "From there to some incredible Maldives diving." but the rest didn't delete. Either way y'all are invited.
    Todd

Fortune favors the bold. Virgil (70 BC - 19 BC)

In wine there is wisdom, in Scotch there is strength, In beer there is freedom, and in water there is bacteria.

Thread Information