Selling like...DOXAS!

Thread: Selling like...DOXAS!

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Exclamation Selling like...DOXAS!

Dear Friends and Forum members,

It has been an unbelievable week here at DOXA! Andy, Karin, Laura, Rick and I have been working pretty much non-stop, meals have become optional, and there is a crew of people in green aprons in the break room brewing coffee non-stop! And for this we say -

THANK YOU!!!

The launch of the DOXA SUB 800Ti has proven to be one of (if not the) most successful launches yet for a new DOXA!

Now, I need to give you the usual DOXA PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have very nearly sold out our initial run for November/December. Now while this does not mean that all 500 pieces will be sold out, it does mean that owing to production schedules, etc., that we have nearly sold out the stock of 800Tis that we will have before January 2009.

We have received several calls this week asking - how many have sold, or how many are left - well here is something I can tell you:
    If you want to get your SUB800Ti BEFORE January, you will need to order ASAP. :thanks

If you have your order in before the 31st of December, you will still receive the current low price - BUT - if your order comes in after we have sold out our initial stock supply, you will have to wait until January.

So - fair warning!

Again - from all of us at DOXA -

THANK YOU!!!

On behalf of Andy, Karin, Laura and Rick -

and the Inventors of Orange -

James

DOXA

Re: Selling like...DOXAS!

Congrats! All of you at Doxa must be elated by the reaction to the 800Ti.

I do have a question, though.

If we have put our watch on layaway, which category do we fall in: Ship right away upon final payment or wait until January?

I seriously hope mine is sitting on a shelf all ready to go.

Rob
    Last edited by roberev; November 15th, 2008 at 03:48.

Congrats Doxa and good question Rob.

I am trying to decide between the Pro and Sharkie, but will use lay away once (If) I do.
    Regards

Barry

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congratulations to all at DOXA for an excellent roll out of an excellent looking watch

Cheers

Simon
    Too many watches

Ohhhh and a Doxa Sub Conquistador !!!!!!

Question for Doxa if they can answer it, i was on the live chat last night asking some questions about this watch and pressed something wrong and was cut off so appologies to who ever i was talking to, now i cant get back on so i dont know if i ve messed it up.

What i am wanting to know is if i order a 800TI in the next few hours or when i read the reply to this, how long roughly would i be looking for delivery to the UK, i would be wanting the sharkhunter, are they in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Law4778 View Post
    Question for Doxa if they can answer it, i was on the live chat last night asking some questions about this watch and pressed something wrong and was cut off so appologies to who ever i was talking to, now i cant get back on so i dont know if i ve messed it up.

What i am wanting to know is if i order a 800TI in the next few hours or when i read the reply to this, how long roughly would i be looking for delivery to the UK, i would be wanting the sharkhunter, are they in stock?
    Switzerland to your door is approx. 4 days.

I think from the content of this thread they are indeed in stock and ready to go.

Hi there -

the answer is - for the moment - yes. But as we posted last night, we have nearly sold out the stock that we have on hand to ship BEFORE the winter holidays - so what we are saying is simply this:

There will be 500 Total pieces - no, we have not nearly sold out all 500 pieces. BUT - we have nearly sold out the stock that we will have available and ready to ship BEFORE the winter holiday - so if you would like to get your 800Ti BEFORE January, then we strongly recommend that you order sooner rather than later. Once that stock is sold, then you will have to wait until it is replenished - in January.

Hope that clears it up.

James

On behalf of the Inventors of Orange -

DOXA

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    Switzerland to your door is approx. 4 days.

I think from the content of this thread they are indeed in stock and ready to go.

Correct - In stock, and actually shipping. As we said above, it is not an issue of selling out the series, it is an issue of selling out the stock on hand, and once that happens, the next batch available for shipping will be in January 2009 - hope that makes it clear -

James

On behalf of the Inventors of Orange -

DOXA

Laughing Re: Selling like...DOXAS!

Hi Law4778,

I believe the SUB 800Ti is a good start for you. It has most of the desired features incorporated. I will be ordering one once I come back from my holidays.

James,
    Just sent in my payment for a 800Ti Pro via Paypal.

Interesting enough, in the Poll recently, I vote for pretty much this exact watch. 750 size, 5000 bracelet & Clasp, Ti, flat crystal............ and tubes, like the Jsar.

So I was excited to see this post about it's reality.
    USA/USN Retired
    PADI MSDT and IDC Staff Instr

Doxa 1200T NUMA TQ #7 of 50

Thread Information