Service Recommendations?

Thread: Service Recommendations?

Service Recommendations?

Hi All,

I've been wearing my 750 almost daily since 2005. The other night, a salesman (who seemed fairly knowledgeable) looked at it, pointed out that the second hand was sweeping unevenly, and recommended that I have it serviced. Given that it's been 7.5 years, that seems like a reasonable suggestion.

Are there any resources that you guys recommend? A quick WUS search turned up a bunch of references in the Pam forum to Archer watches, but I'm sure there are others. Any specific things to ask for outside of servicing the movement and a pressure check?

Thanks, and forgive the dumb question!

Re: Service Recommendations?

I highly recommend Al at Archer watches. His work is top notch & he's VERY knowledgeable. He's available to ask any questions you might have & he supplied me with a CD of the work done on my Doxa when he was finished. His prices were extremely competitive & he stands behind all of his work. Personally, I won't send my watches anywhere else. I have used Doxa on the west coast & their work was fine but for me at least, any outside warranty work will always go to Al.

Re: Service Recommendations?

Thanks! email sent...

Thread Information