So there's a US AD now?

Thread: So there's a US AD now?

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Confused So there's a US AD now?

Many might have caught it, but with all the excitement around here the past few days, it's been let slip by. In a post on the first ordered 5000T, Rick indicated that the very first one had been ordered sight unseen by a US AD. Great news that the dealer network is beginning to take shape. Another major milestone for this fast rising marque!

After all, after the returning customer discount is over (happening soon!), those of us who are very budget minded collectors will eventually need to seek out an AD who is willing to discount (I would not expect this to be available overnight, and I'll say it now, we should not discuss them in open forum, or AD's who will not discount will complain of unfair practices and Doxa SA will have little choice but to try to control prices.... this is precisely what occurred with my once bargain connection for Breitling- interestingly, they also sold more Breitling's than any other AD in North America!).

So, is there yet a list? Or can we at least know who the early one(s) are, so we might plan a trip if we'll be in that part of the country?
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Re: So there's a US AD now?

There's one that was talked about in Philly a couple weeks ago - i believe the owner is a member here

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=90179

Cheers,
    David.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Re: So there's a US AD now?

Thanks David, I forgot about the 4 weeks of posts I missed! Can't get through them all, I'll have to catch up rather a bit more slowly I guess.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Thread Information