Some interesting reading.

Thread: Some interesting reading.

Some interesting reading.

I think this post is very informative for Doxa Sa to look and read what some Rolex people are saying. Something I found while surfing

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=19388
    "If you want to have a good time, you gotta have a good watch" (From the movie Amongst Friends)

Anonimo 6002 Pro Chronograph
    Bell and Ross BR01-94BL
    Campanola CTY57-1073
    Panerai Ferrari FER0004
    JLC Extreme World Chronograph
    Dietrich OT2

Re: Some interesting reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Blownaway View Post
    I think this post is very informative for Doxa Sa to look and read what some Rolex people are saying. Something I found while surfing

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=19388
    Thanks, I wasn't aware of that forum and signed right up. Also left a positive plug for Doxas.

My Son and I, St. Thomas
    Rolex Sea Dweller 16600

Enicar Sherpa Guide GMT
    Omega Seamaster Soccer Timer
    Breitling Navitimer 806
    IWC Mark XVIII
    Heuer Autavia 11630

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lhanddds View Post
    Thanks, I wasn't aware of that forum and signed right up. Also left a positive plug for Doxas.
    It's the best I've found for Rolex chat, but out of all the Submariner and Sea-Dweller owners...like only three of them dive. Bunch of posers!
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yeah, it's kind of frustrating how they are talking about the "controversy," which is probably a VERY small representation of the DOXA community; and it REALLY frustrated me to hear them talk about they way they treat customers. Of course, there are going to be people that complain or remain unsatisfied, but many people (including me) have stated that DOXA has been the best customer service experience ever. I can't say enough about how impressed I've been with their responsiveness, accessibility, and the desire to make me 100% satisfied!

A few years ago, my friend bought a new Rolex
    Explorer II for about $4K. The week before he bought it, it was a few hundred dollars less. I'm sure that price increase created some "controversy," but in hindsight, it's been good for the brand, the owners, etc.

Some of you guys that own both should post some unbiased replies; I obviously don't qualify!
    Darin

Breitling SuperOcean
    1960 DOXA Automatic
    1960 Omega Seamaster DeVille
    TAG Heuer 2000

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've just written a rather lengthy post there too.

Some of the things they mention are things that have been out there for a long time (the customer service issues). There was some basis in fact (or at least seems to have been) for some in the past. These stories do not die easily. I think Doxa has made massive improvements in both customer service and in image, and will continue to do so. I am also reminded (as I posted there) that I've read service horror stories on other brands, including Panerai, Omega, Breitling and even Rolex. I pointed this out in my post (a note told me my post would not be visible until it had been reviewed by a moderator).

I recognize several of these screen names over there from various WUS and TZ forums. Many voice legitimate positions, some of which are due to lack of familiararity with the brand. Now the guy who said they reminded him of the Seiko Monster, or the other who posted the pic of the vintage Seiko insinuating Doxa had copied them? Well, there are snobs and worse everywhere, aren't there! Ignorance is bliss.
    Last edited by T Bone; July 15th, 2007 at 05:00.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

I run a multi brand luxury car dealership and the Manufacturers are always asking feedback from customers against certain cars. I thought it would be nice for Doxa to see what the other side was saying. Thanks, I am glad I could share. For the most part most of it was very positive, in general it seamed as if some of them just needed a little nudge towards Doxa.
    "If you want to have a good time, you gotta have a good watch" (From the movie Amongst Friends)

Anonimo 6002 Pro Chronograph
    Bell and Ross BR01-94BL
    Campanola CTY57-1073
    Panerai Ferrari FER0004
    JLC Extreme World Chronograph
    Dietrich OT2

Thread Information