WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Some Pics from GTG with some Doxaholics

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  outatime 
#1 ·
Hey everyone

I met up with MTJO and victus1 last night and they showed me that they are true diehard doxaholics - Here's the proof (sorry for the quality of the pics but they were taken with a p&s and the lighting in the restaurant wasn't the greatest):

Again, my thanks to MTJO and victus1 for taking the time to show me (and let me try on) their Doxas. Now I just need to gather some funds ;-)

No mug shots of us because we look too ugly compared to the Doxas.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice to meet you BaCaitlin and MTJO.

I think we can safely say that BaCaitlin was bitten by the Doxa bug in a BIG way. The only thing he has to do now is to get a Doxa to cover up those bite marks on his wrist. :-d

MTJO, you have an awesome collection :-!

I love these GTGs. We gotta do this again!

#5 ·
Very nice spread indeed .... I was going to say Priceless but then someone will do the math and proof me wrong ;-)

Are these all the shots taken? Any chance there is a side-by-side picture of the DWL and T-graph?

I'm afraid that I can wait till the cows come home (and then some) before there will be a DoxaHolics GTG in the Houston area :-(

RonB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.