still in china, still Doxaless

Thread: still in china, still Doxaless

still in china, still Doxaless

Hello everyone, dont know if you remember me, Not sure anyone remembers me, 4 months ago I bought a sharky military and had to leave for China on a job and missed the delivery by 1 hour, well I am still here and my Doxa is there in the USA waiting, only 4 weeks left and I will be back in the US and see the watch(and my family), Shipping here is out of the Question, it's hit and miss and even when you do finally get your package it looks like someone beat it with a stick all the way here, I would rather wait, Well that is my update, I must go to work now, we are filming Mummy 3 here and today we have some things to blow up, I will write again soon,

Re: still in china, still Doxaless

Hey, that totally sucks! You'll be home before you know it, though. Can you send us some pics from the set? I am sure someone here on the forum will reciprocate and send you some pics of a mil sub!
    Chris

Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. Larry the Cable Guy

I do remember you!! I am glad that your time in China is almost over. I bet that your family will be glad for you to make it back. What a shame to miss it by 1 hour. Please keep us all posted when you return. We will love to hear what you think about the watch!!
    Best Regards,
    Jason

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hey

I remember you, totally crappy break missing the delivery. Hope time passes quickly.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by fx5150 View Post
    Hello everyone, dont know if you remember me, Not sure anyone remembers me, 4 months ago I bought a sharky military and had to leave for China on a job and missed the delivery by 1 hour, well I am still here and my Doxa is there in the USA waiting, only 4 weeks left and I will be back in the US and see the watch(and my family), Shipping here is out of the Question, it's hit and miss and even when you do finally get your package it looks like someone beat it with a stick all the way here, I would rather wait, Well that is my update, I must go to work now, we are filming Mummy 3 here and today we have some things to blow up, I will write again soon,
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Yep, I remember. Thought you'd probably had it shipped over. Sorry to hear you're still without, but something great to look forward to (in addition to seeing your family!).

Be careful om the set. Fire in the hole~!
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

I remember your story like it was yesterday. I had a 1000T that had been stuck in customs for four days and after reading your post reminded myself not to complain. At least you have a beautiful and very rare watch waiting for you at home.

Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

Thread Information