SUB 1000T Review now online

Thread: SUB 1000T Review now online

SUB 1000T Review now online

Chaps,

I've just finished the SUB 1000T review. You can find it at the top of the reviews section on

www.doxa300t.com

Pete

Re: SUB 1000T Review now online

Thanks Pete. I look forward to reading it. I am sure the Seaconqueror review is not far behind.......
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Excellent review Pete!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Great review as always Pete. I totally agree with you about the 1000T caseback. It is my one complaint about this watch. Due to my current wrist size, I cannot get the 1000T to wear comfortable at all due to the deeper caseback. If I have the bracelet set up like my 600T, its too tight. If I add a link and have the clasp micro adjustmet tightened all the way, its too loose. Right now it sits in my drawer waiting until I come up with a different solution. Take care.

Wayne

Great review Pete. I guess the 1000T is one of those smaller watches where it pays to have a beefier wrist. On my 8 inch wrist the 1000T hugs my wrist like a dive mask and is almost glued to its position. BTW I can still get two fingers under the bracelet. What I can't do with the 1000 is wear a 4 ring Zulu like I can on my 600T and 750T. Then again none of my Doxas look as good on a 4 ring Zulu as my GSAR which has an extremely shallow caseback. Doxas look best on their bracelet or a two piece strap. It'll be nice when Doxa establishes their dealer network. That way we can try em before we buy em. Thanks again for the great photos and even more valuable insights:thanks.

Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Peter Millar View Post
    Chaps,

I've just finished the SUB 1000T review. You can find it at the top of the reviews section on

www.doxa300t.com

Pete
    Pete, I think we have orphaned your SUB1000T with the SUB5000T, I am sure that when the SUb5000T fiest is over, we'll all get back to normal state and enjoy every piece of your review

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by DOXA S.A. View Post
    Pete, I think we have orphaned your SUB1000T with the SUB5000T, I am sure that when the SUb5000T fiest is over, we'll all get back to normal state and enjoy every piece of your review

Rick
    Yea, Rick, you are rright. It was strange for me trying to finish the SUB 1000T review when I had the 5000T sitting there just begging to be photographed. The 5000T really is the ultimate SUB (for now - who knows what you will surprise us with next ) but it won't be for everyone by the simple fact that it is a big watch (although it actually wears quite small). For me the advice would be that if you have wrists above 6.75 then go for the 5000T. Smaller than that then the 1000T is the way to go.

Again, having said that, pure wrist size is not an absolute determinant. Mine is only 6.75 but it is flat and thin so I can get away with bigger watches. Some people have more rounded wrists and even if they are 7 inch circumfrence the watch can look big.

Pete

Thread Information