SUB 1200T is now online!

Thread: SUB 1200T is now online!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,018

    Exclamation SUB 1200T is now online!

    Hi everyone!

    As you all know, BaselWorld opens today - and as promised, the SUB 1200T is now available for direct purchase via the DOXA Website!

    The 1200T is in stock and shipping now and is available in Professional, Sharkhunter and Searambler

    The Inventors of Orange -

    DOXA

  2. #2
    Member TKite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    319

    Re: SUB 1200T is now online!

    Quote Originally Posted by DOXA Forum Administrator 1 View Post
    Hi everyone!

    As you all know, BaselWorld opens today - and as promised, the SUB 1200T is now available for direct purchase via the DOXA Website!

    The 1200T is in stock and shipping now and is available in Professional, Sharkhunter and Searambler

    The Inventors of Orange -

    DOXA
    No Caribbean Blue.....
    Regards,

    TKite
    Commercial Diver

    Baume & Mercier Capeland S XXL, 3300ft/1000m
    Zinex Trimix, 6600ft/2000m
    Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, 3300ft/1000m
    Tissot Seastar 1000, 1000ft/300m
    Seiko Land Monster 660ft/200m
    Seiko "pepsi", 660ft/200m
    Timex Humvee, 660ft/200m

  3. #3
    Member Blink982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    173

    Question Re: SUB 1200T is now online!

    and no pics of the sharkhunter and searambler. Bit disappointing not to be able to see what you're buying before you splash the cash.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,727

    Re: SUB 1200T is now online!

    Quote Originally Posted by TKite View Post
    No Caribbean Blue.....
    Just give it time. When the 1000Ts were unveiled, the Pro and Sharkhunter were first. It was something like eight months that passed before the Caribbean and Divingstar were introduced.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  6. #5
    Member Flyingdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,603

    Re: SUB 1200T is now online!

    erm...... so where is the DWL then?

    Pete

  7. #6
    Member Nalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    5,402

    Re: SUB 1200T is now online!

    Quote Originally Posted by doubledee View Post
    and no pics of the sharkhunter and searambler. Bit disappointing not to be able to see what you're buying before you splash the cash.
    There are dozens of photos of the 1200T SR on this forum and on DWF. Moreover, they're 'real world' pics and more likely to show you what the watch will look like IRL (IMO).

    "Deeds, not words, shall speak me." - John Fletcher

  8. #7
    Member TheZmilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    320

    Re: SUB 1200T is now online!

    I saw the 1200 there a few hours ago...now its not on the SUB collection main page.

    Was it taken down?

    EDIT: aaaaand now its back up. Strange.
    Last edited by TheZmilz; March 19th, 2010 at 10:34.
    -Doxa SUB 1000T White Sharkhunter LE, Grail #1: 0580/5000
    -TAG Heuer Monza "Heuer" Reissue
    -Shinola Runwell 47 Chronograph
    -Lum-Tec M75 Titanium LE, #84/85
    -Lum-Tec M82 #84/100
    -Geckota C-01 VK64 Chronograph
    -Citizen "Eco-Zilla"
    -Victorinox Swiss Army Maverick II Chronograph


    Sold
    -Tourneu Safari Chronograph
    -Seiko SKX781: The Orange Monster
    -BaliHa'i Ha'i-Q: 041/250


    DFG's (Distant Future Grails):
    Bremont Norton LE
    Omega SpeedMaster Co-Axial GMT Chrono


    "A man can yell, swear, bark, stomp and stare...but if he quietly removes his watch, watch out."

  9. #8
    Member Blink982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    173

    Re: SUB 1200T is now online!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    There are dozens of photos of the 1200T SR on this forum and on DWF. Moreover, they're 'real world' pics and more likely to show you what the watch will look like IRL (IMO).
    That is all well and good but where did those guys see the photos of the watch before they bought? Yup, they didn't. How long does it take to get some promo photographs done? This was my criticism all along, there was scarcely any information on the watch throughout, not even renderings. I only remember seeing a photo of a case. Not much to go on is it? If a company expects us to spend money on a watch, the least they could do is get some photographs so you could see what you are buying. I appreciate that there are hardcore Doxa fans that will buy every incarnation of the lineup but I don't. I would need to see what I was getting beforehand. It simply isn't the responsibility of us owners to sell watches for a company, they need to do that for themselves. Try harder.

  10. #9
    Member Crow1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    3,570

    Re: SUB 1200T is now online!

    Doc, I didn't see any DWL either, mmmm, sold out already???

  11. #10
    Member Cabaiguan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,674

    Re: SUB 1200T is now online!

    Quote Originally Posted by doubledee View Post
    That is all well and good but where did those guys see the photos of the watch before they bought? Yup, they didn't. How long does it take to get some promo photographs done? This was my criticism all along, there was scarcely any information on the watch throughout, not even renderings. I only remember seeing a photo of a case. Not much to go on is it? If a company expects us to spend money on a watch, the least they could do is get some photographs so you could see what you are buying. I appreciate that there are hardcore Doxa fans that will buy every incarnation of the lineup but I don't. I would need to see what I was getting beforehand. It simply isn't the responsibility of us owners to sell watches for a company, they need to do that for themselves. Try harder.
    Tick, tock, tick, tock...
    "A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell

    Current Watches:
    AUDEMARS PIGUET - Royal Oak Jumbo
    OMEGA - Speedmaster Pro 3570.50
    ROLEX - GMT Master II 16710B
    ZENITH - Cronometro CP-2
    SINN - Bundeswehr 155 Dark Star
    LONGINES - Heritage Military 1938
    HEUER - Carrera Re-Edition of 1964 CS3110
    BALTIC- Aquascaphe Gilt Blue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •