Dear friends and members,
while the demand has been rather fluctuating on a the SUB1000T Searambler, yet we have finally decided to proceed with manufacturing the SUB1000T Searambler, currently we are undecided whether to make a 30 to 50 piece edition, or even more depending on the demand. With around 25 commitments to this model, those who voted to pre-order, please use the link below to submit your pre-order. Those on the poll list will still be able to receive this model at $1590.00 + shipping despite the eventual upgrades and improvements listed below. After the poll closes, the pre-order price will be $1890.00 + sh. Please note that the Poll will close on August 1st. 2009.
SUB1000T SR Pre-order https://www.doxasub.com/Order/order.aspx?ID=171
As the Searambler was initially released with the Synchron specs, we are using the original SUB300T Searambler as a reference to the new re-edition. Here are the specs:
1. SUB1000T Searambler silver dial (dampened SUB750T Searambler dial which will resemble the original to the furthest extent possible)
2. same case diameter as the current SUB1000T, but eventually thicker than the current SUB1000T series
3. SUB 750T GMT bracelet dimensions
4. Depth rating between 1000 and 1200 meters
5. HRV at 9 o'clock
6. orange minute hand, black hour and second hands
If for whatever reason the minimum number of 25 pre-orders cannot be reached, the project will be postponed and the deposits will be refunded within 10 days from today.