SUB1200T Searambler
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: SUB1200T Searambler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SUB1200T Searambler

This is $1890 on the Doxa site SUB 1200T Searambler | doxawatches.com, which seems like a good value, but noted as sold out, anyone of it will be available?

I was debating it aswell, however they are sold out of the 1200T Searambler. I ended up getting the 300 Searambler. They still have the pro, sharkhunter and Caribbean in the 1200T though.

Re: SUB1200T Searambler

Sharkhunter is out too. The 1200T has been around awhile, I suspect it won't be around for too much longer

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

They won't make more?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick11743 View Post
    They won't make more?
    Well, only Doxa can answer this. But I think once the 1200 is up for each series, there is no more. I just got my 1200T Professional, and I have a feeling there's not many left.
    What you gotta do, you gotta do!!!

Collection :
    Omega, Rolex, Blancpain, Zenith, Tudor, IWC

I chatted with Doxa the other day to see if there were more 1500t professionals to come. They confirmed that they are out of production but didn't offer any more info. Probably the same for the 1200 Searambler.

Traditionally Doxa has limited runs on watch models. Take the 600T and the 1000T as examples. They made a certain number, made the watches and that was that. I *think* they might have ended some models early too, based on sales. Others who have kept a better eye on serial numbers could answer to that point much better than I could. :)

Now, with management having changed up, Doxa might be going with a different sales strategy, but that is only an idea, nothing ever even hinted by Doxa. I think once we see new models come out that will be explained. Until then, I would think that current models will be treated as they have been in the past and we won't see 1200T's much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectlykevin View Post
    I *think* they might have ended some models early too, based on sales. Others who have kept a better eye on serial numbers could answer to that point much better than I could. :)
    If you are referring to me, then yes, you are correct. I've noted before that through my hours of research on the serial numbers of the SUB 750T that I have not come across a single one of this model that has a serial number in the 2000s. The 750T was "limited to 5000 pcs", but with nothing in the 2000s, there could be no more than 4000 sold. I have serial numbers, and in most cases photos of casebacks and/or warranty cards for over 120 750Ts ranging from the "White Shark" with serial #0002, to a Professional with serial #4981. There is no rhyme or reasoning with the numbering, so ascertaining a true sales number is near impossible.
    perfectlykevin likes this.
    Reality:
    Doxa SUB Mission 31 (mission worn)
    Doxa SUB 200T T-Graph Searambler
    Doxa SUB 750T COSC Divingstar
    Doxa SUB 750T COSC MilShark
    Doxa SUB 5000T MilShark (#0052)

Dreams:
    Doxa SUB 300T Poseidon (original)
    Doxa SUB 600 T-Graph Searambler
    Doxa SUB 750T COSC Caribbean

Quote Originally Posted by El Loco Norwegian View Post
    If you are referring to me, then yes, you are correct. I've noted before that through my hours of research on the serial numbers of the SUB 750T that I have not come across a single one of this model that has a serial number in the 2000s. The 750T was "limited to 5000 pcs", but with nothing in the 2000s, there could be no more than 4000 sold. I have serial numbers, and in most cases photos of casebacks and/or warranty cards for over 120 750Ts ranging from the "White Shark" with serial #0002, to a Professional with serial #4981. There is no rhyme or reasoning with the numbering, so ascertaining a true sales number is near impossible.
    Yes! :) Sorry, I couldn't remember but I knew someone had done more research than me on the topic. :) And thank you for doing so, I tend to just drool at the pretty pictures :)

IIRC Doxa actually retired the 1200 series a while ago (~2 years ago?) and I believe it was before that had made the full series beacuse they came back again due to popular demand. There was a thread about it, or it was part of another thread, when it happened but I can't find it right now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information