Sub5000T Caribbean

Thread: Sub5000T Caribbean

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    127

    Question Sub5000T Caribbean

    Two questions:
    One for forum members; who would buy a Sub5000T Caribbean?
    One for Doxa: are there any plans to make one?

    I have a dozen Doxas but only one "blue" one and it's looking a bit lonely so before I decide on a black or orange Sub5000T it would be good to know if there will be a Caribbean issued at some time (even if I have to wait for it!).

    Bill

  2. #2
    DOXA forum moderator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,568

    Re: Sub5000T Caribbean

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Two questions:
    One for forum members; who would buy a Sub5000T Caribbean?
    One for Doxa: are there any plans to make one?

    I have a dozen Doxas but only one "blue" one and it's looking a bit lonely so before I decide on a black or orange Sub5000T it would be good to know if there will be a Caribbean issued at some time (even if I have to wait for it!).

    Bill
    Hi Bill, please see my reply to this question earlier today:

    Right now, there are no plans for a Caribbean but if the forum members vote for one, we'll try to work hard to get it out before the returning customer discount period expires

    Rick

  3. #3
    Member twostirish222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,132

    Re: Sub5000T Caribbean

    Quote Originally Posted by DOXA S.A. View Post
    Hi Bill, please see my reply to this question earlier today:

    Right now, there are no plans for a Caribbean but if the forum members vote for one, we'll try to work hard to get it out before the returning customer discount period expires

    Rick
    Doxa, was this the case where you inserted the quote in a post? i have read every new post today and i did not see this. so like t-bone said please create new posts and not post a reply in a post. i hope that make sense.
    Thanks Nick

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23

    Re: Sub5000T Caribbean

    I want a Caribbean! Please try to make them available before the returning customer discount period expires. Would prefer orange hour hand, but I want a Caribbean no matter what.

  6. #5
    Member Wisconsin Proud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,781

    Re: Sub5000T Caribbean

    Yes - make the Caribbean 5000T and I will buy it before the discount period expires.

  7. #6
    Member T Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)
    Posts
    11,832

    Re: Sub5000T Caribbean

    Quote Originally Posted by twostirish222 View Post
    Doxa, was this the case where you inserted the quote in a post? i have read every new post today and i did not see this. so like t-bone said please create new posts and not post a reply in a post. i hope that make sense.
    Yep. He replied inside Jeremy's post in this thread

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=95353

    Only caught it because Jeremy responded in a new post, and it made no sense when I read it (and Jeremy doesn't post gibberish ). So I opened the entire thread from the top and found Rick's request for a Caribbean 5000T Poll (it's posted now, make sure you vote!).

    This is how I missed Rick requesting me to do a poll on the Supershark. Fortunately, someone else posted the poll, and the result was great!
    Regards, T Bone.

    ______________________
    "A decent man must have a decent watch." Albert Falco



    DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •