SUB5000T Caribbean poll closed

Thread: SUB5000T Caribbean poll closed

DOXA forum moderator

SUB5000T Caribbean poll closed

Dear friends, with all due respect to the initiator of the SUB5000T Caribbean poll thread, no offense meant here. Expecting a combination of painted white and orange hands with stainless steel markers can only make a good Frankenstein DOXA SUB but nothing that is aesthetically acceptable. I hope you understand that we had to close the thread because it just does not make sense.

DOXA S.A.

Re: SUB5000T Caribbean poll closed

Quote Originally Posted by DOXA S.A. View Post
    Dear friends, with all due respect to the initiator of the SUB5000T Caribbean poll thread, no offense meant here. Expecting a combination of painted white and orange hands with stainless steel markers can only make a good Frankenstein DOXA SUB but nothing that is aesthetically acceptable. I hope you understand that we had to close the thread because it just does not make sense.

DOXA S.A.
    It seemed an overwhelming number of people did think it made sense. Too bad.

Regards,

TKite
    Commercial Diver

Baume & Mercier Capeland S XXL, 3300ft/1000m
    Zinex Trimix, 6600ft/2000m
    Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, 3300ft/1000m
    Tissot Seastar 1000, 1000ft/300m
    Seiko Land Monster 660ft/200m
    Seiko "pepsi", 660ft/200m
    Timex Humvee, 660ft/200m

DOXA forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TKite View Post
    It seemed an overwhelming number of people did think it made sense. Too bad.

Hi Tkite, I think nobody considered that we have stainless steel markers and also because nobody has seen the watch in the flesh, it is hard to imagine how this combination would look like.

Right now, with all the models that will start shipping in the next fews weeks, I am not sure, and unfortunately cannot promise, whether we will offer this model and if we do, whether it will be able to make it before the returning customer discount period expires.

Sorry for the bad news !

Rick

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DOXA S.A. View Post
    Hi Tkite, I think nobody considered that we have stainless steel markers and also because nobody has seen the watch in the flesh, it is hard to imagine how this combination would look like.

Right now, with all the models that will start shipping in the next fews weeks, I am not sure, and unfortunately cannot promise, whether we will offer this model and if we do, whether it will be able to make it before the returning customer discount period expires.

Sorry for the bad news !

Rick
    That's ok, I am just hoping they use the same beautiful blue they did on the 750T Caribbean.
    Regards,

TKite
    Commercial Diver

Baume & Mercier Capeland S XXL, 3300ft/1000m
    Zinex Trimix, 6600ft/2000m
    Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, 3300ft/1000m
    Tissot Seastar 1000, 1000ft/300m
    Seiko Land Monster 660ft/200m
    Seiko "pepsi", 660ft/200m
    Timex Humvee, 660ft/200m

Thread Information