SUB750T Military Sharkhunter sold out

Thread: SUB750T Military Sharkhunter sold out

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DOXA forum moderator

SUB750T Military Sharkhunter sold out

Dear members, I want to remind those, who wanted to purchase a SUB750T military Sharkhunter, that we are 5 pieces away from being entirely sold out. This model has come to its end of life.

DOXA S.A.
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; November 13th, 2007 at 11:23.

Re: SUB750T Military Sharkhunter almost sold out

GOOD RIDDANCE! haaa-Im joking I have bought two since last year- amazing watch in every way!

Re: SUB750T Military Sharkhunter sold out

What a great looking watch. I always wanted one but just couldn't come up with the scratch i.e. too many other projects to fund.
    I have too many watches.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That's one of my favourites, and is a current daily wear - So Doxa, for our interest please could you advise how many were eventually produced?

Any chance of future doxa`s in PVD ??? A 1000T could be fantastic

Cheers,
    Vic

I feel certain that it is only a matter of time before Doxa comes out with something that is even BETTER in PVD. IMHO it may just take a little while because Doxa has come out with more models than EVER in the last 12 mos.

It will only get better from here on out.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

For any who just have to have a 750T in PVD (are the last 5 now gone?), let's not forget that some AD's will/may/do have the COSC version in stock . I recall the Searaider's post mentioning seeing them in Grand Cayman. And I heard a rumor there might be some at an AD right here in my own neck of the woods, who is being stocked possibly this week or next! (Gotta go up and pay them a visit, see what's in stock.... at least I'm certain I can see a 1000T in the "flesh").
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    For any who just have to have a 750T in PVD (are the last 5 now gone?), let's not forget that some AD's will/may/do have the COSC version in stock . I recall the Searaider's post mentioning seeing them in Grand Cayman. And I heard a rumor there might be some at an AD right here in my own neck of the woods, who is being stocked possibly this week or next! (Gotta go up and pay them a visit, see what's in stock.... at least I'm certain I can see a 1000T in the "flesh").
    Please keep us posted as to whether this AD exists. More and more seem to be popping up all the time...........A very exciting time.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Oh, they exist! I just got off the phone with them, a delightful fellow (the owner) spoke with me a bit. They got some in stock yesterday, will go on display probably tomorrow (the display they've got ordered is not in yet). He's not sure of the models, but knows he's got some 750T (probably COSC) including PVD coated, and also has some 1000T's. And he's got more coming .

Gotta say, the guy really impressed me. Has a total love of the business and watches in general. Also they do their own in house repairs. Finally, I may have found a watch maker I can trust for some things (have a vintage Hamilton that was the first watch my father gave me in bad need of restoration, sounds like they may be the place!).

Maybe this move to retail will be something I can begin to like! Doxa seems to have found a good one with this particular AD .
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

I just keep looking at the picture and I just love the Mili-sharkie- LOVE IT! I guess its now my favorite Doxa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information