Such a Bad Man part 2

Thread: Such a Bad Man part 2

Rolling eyes Such a Bad Man part 2

Well I got back from my trip and it was AWESOME!! I now know why people dive in warm water. I left my Sharkie home for the trip as the thought of it walking off was too great. I took my my orange 750 instead. I took a ton of pic's (quite a few of the watch) so if someone can send me the link on how how to post them and reg's I will. The wife and I got a ton of pic's on the ship, they LOVE to take your money, but the best part was I made the sub stand out and boy does it look great in the pic's (the wife looked good too :). The other highlight was my friends son who sat next to us at all the ship's dinner's the kid was in love with the watch all he did was stare at it, I never seen a kid so fixed on something, so I let him try it on and told his dad, (he is a diver too ) that he needs to get his son one, he said ok untill I hit him with the bill he spit his drink out :)
    Well now onto my bad man story, after an hour or too into the trip the wife noticed my watch, and I asked her if she liked the orange dial she said no :( she liked the Sharkie better( I think becuase the orange stands out more) , then her next question was, were did you get that and my reply was, do you remember that overnite box you asked me about, well it had this orange dial in it and I just swapped it out with the black one so now I have two Doxa's all I need to do is swap out the dials :)
    I know I am sooo bad but it sure did save my a**
    Ed
    Last edited by Ed66; October 20th, 2007 at 02:34.

Re: Such a Bad Man part 2

She believed it?? Wow.............

Yup and it's gonna work for future one's too :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That's not bad it ingenious!! Now get the tgraph and tell her you also have two different size cases...HA.
    "Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Such a Bad Man part 2

First, welcome back! I'm glad that you enjoyed the trip ....

But I gotta tell ya .... when she figures it out (and she will .....), I DO NOT want to be in your shoes .....

Oh sure, we all talk big; "I'm gonna tell her, and that'll be the end of that!"

But we all know that aint how it really works, right?

I suspect that you will be in mucho trouble shortly .......
    All who wander are not lost ...
    Be a traveler, not a tourist.

A traveler doesn't know where he's going,
    a tourist doesn't know where he's been.

Well I did pay for the trip and gave her $500 for spending, so I hope that buy's me some point's, she allways see's some new toy's but never really ask's she just say's, " I guess that's why you hide your cc bill", she is a true blessing for me. If she ever found my cc statement stash, then I would be hurt'n :)
    Ed

While I applaud your courage and creativeness... I think you are walking on thin ice. I couldn't do it.

I wish you luck in the future and congrats so far!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJnK View Post
    While I applaud your courage and creativeness... I think you are walking on thin ice. I couldn't do it.

Walking on thin ice? No problem my friend, that's what dry suits are for. And a Doxa looks good on that too!

Cheers,

Avi

"Individuals fail.
    Teams succeed."

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJnK View Post

I agree with Mark 100%. 35 years ago, just before I got married, my Dad told me. "most marriages end up on the rocks because of money problems". "If you want your marriage to last you have to form a complete partnership." "It's the two of you against the world" She won't cover your six if she can't trust you. Just my Dos Centavos.

Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

Thread Information