Sudden Flood of Doxas...

Thread: Sudden Flood of Doxas...

Sudden Flood of Doxas...

Hi guys, I'm a man with a Doxa as his grail watch... and it's just making me tear up inside that the market's suddenly flooded with them, at pretty good prices, and I can't afford to buy one... That orange is just so pretty!

What's the reason for the current rush of Doxas being sold, though? Is it something that's likely to repeat itself? If it is, I'd like to keep an eye out for this as a future trend so that I can get ready to buy myself a Doxa...

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: Sudden Flood of Doxas...

Quote Originally Posted by roastpuff View Post
    Hi guys, I'm a man with a Doxa as his grail watch... and it's just making me tear up inside that the market's suddenly flooded with them, at pretty good prices, and I can't afford to buy one... That orange is just so pretty!

What's the reason for the current rush of Doxas being sold, though? Is it something that's likely to repeat itself? If it is, I'd like to keep an eye out for this as a future trend so that I can get ready to buy myself a Doxa...
    Look for this to happen anytime DOXA releases a new model. The 5000T and the 40th Anniversary T-Graph are about to ship. It looks like folks are purging their collection, to free up the dollars for a new purchase.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

exactly.

I have sold 2 recently to free up space for my new 5000T.
    Also looking for a sharky GMT and military version.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

AARGH. I wish I had the cash to take advantage of this.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roastpuff View Post
    AARGH. I wish I had the cash to take advantage of this.
    Don't worry, it will happen again. This kind of thing always comes in waves.

Start saving your funds now, so when the opportunity knocks again....you'll be ready to strike.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Thread Information