T-Graph side-by-sides

Thread: T-Graph side-by-sides

T-Graph side-by-sides

If you've handled or worn Eddie Platt's Dreadnought, the Muhle Rasmus, the Jacques Etoile Atlantis, the Alphatime 1000m, or most recently the Kenzo Nautilus you realize what large imposing watches they are. All sharing virtually the same case, measuring 51mm lugtip to lugtip, 16.75mm thick, and weighing nearly 250g (on bracelet) each represents a serious chunk-o-steel.

Awaiting shipping on my anniversary Sharkhunter T-Graph (wonder if anybody at Doxa knows what hand color it will be delivered with?) I thought I'd put up these comparro photos to illustrate just what a good sized diver the T-Graph is.

Re: T-Graph side-by-sides

Nice pictures! I had a Dreadnought and it was a big watch. I probably should have kept it but I hardly every wore it because of its size and weight. I was one of the lucky ones that only paid about $750 when it first came out. I see a lot of watches are now using the DN case.

Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by 70monte View Post
    ...I was one of the lucky ones that only paid about $750 when it first came out. I see a lot of watches are now using the DN case.

Wayne
    Dreadnoughts sure did fly $ up Wayne. I ended up trading the T-Graph in the photos for this Dread.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thats a nice watch! What # do you have. I think I had #83. I sold mine for $1900 back in April of 2005 so I made a nice profit. Maybe someday I might get another one but I wouldn't pay the going prices right now. Enjoy yours.

Wayne

Great pics... My T-Graph is hands-down my favorite watch ever, and nothing, regardless of price, has come close to stealing that top spot away from the T-Graph. Your pics just remind me how incredible the T-Graph is.

I'm really trying hard to like the 5000T enough to order one, but it just doesn't have the appeal to me that the T-Graph does,and therefore I can't buy another Doxa thats is less attractive to me than the one I own.

Thanks for the pics, very nice.

Thread Information