A thank you to DOXA

Thread: A thank you to DOXA

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A thank you to DOXA

We all should take a moment to thank DOXA and to appreciate the carping and whining they put up with from us, the watch nuts. What other company would go to such links to cater to our whims? No other watch companies I can think of. So thank you to DOXA for all the hard work, great effort and GREAT products.

Re: A thank you to DOXA

I'll drink to that!

What a necessary and PRODUCTIVE thread. I thank you as well, for your patience in me and all of my questions, not just here on the forum, but throughout my order with you.

slainte
    “One person with courage makes a majority.”

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

DOXA forum moderator

Thank You My Friends

I have never felt so proud in my life before. this type of rewarding exceeds anything I ever felt or received in the past, not by a diploma, not by a praise by the boss nor by a monetary reward. Nothing has ever made me so proud.

Those nice words of an ever growing community of friends or soon to be friends exceeds anything I ever expected when I started the DOXA re-editions.

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rick
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; March 3rd, 2006 at 10:44.

Retired and living in the mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by consult
    What other company would go to such links to cater to our whims?
    I know I wouldn't put up with what they do! :-D :-D :-D

Kudos to DOXA!
    Steve

My favorite diver? Jessica Alba, of course!

Here, Here!!!!

Thank you Rick, and all the others back at Doxa.
    DW

Thumbs Up Re: A thank you to DOXA

Thank you Rick and everyone else at DOXA. If I may take a minute of your time ... When I ordered my Sub750T I had no problems, everything worked and I got the watch without any problems. Based on that I ordered a Deco for my father-in-law. I wanted to give him something special on his birthday, and hey it is a Doxa. Anyway, I ordered the watch in about a month early just to make sure that I had it for him in time. The bad thing was that was when Doxa had there annual break. I got the comformation and all that so I was set. Well, so I thought. About 2 weeks before his birthday I was getting a little concerned because I hadn't heard anything from Doxa, so I started emailing to get an updated status, my mail was being returned and I was now getting very concerned. To make a long story short, Rick got wind of my problem, I got a quick response from him and he was looking into it. The next thing I know I get three additional emails, from sales and Rick again. Somehow my order got missplaced. I was really kind of freaking out because it didn't look like I would get the watch in time. But Rick pulled out all the stops got the watch shipped, and I got the watch the day of his birthday. I was able to give it to him on his special day. I know of no other company that would go through all that for a regular customer.
    I wear my Sub750 everyday. And everytime I look at it I think not only of how great a watch it is but also of how great a company Doxa is and I think of Rick and everything that he did for me. I see that all the time on the forum.
    Rick, I not only love my watch, but I also take pride in this watch, the company, and the man standing behind it. I hope that I will be able to meet you someday.

Thank You,

John

Quote Originally Posted by XTrooper
    I know I wouldn't put up with what they do! :-D :-D :-D

Kudos to DOXA!

:-S Well actually ....

I think lately everytime someone starts asking questions thats DOXA lacks info or simply doesn´t want to answer the thread is closed (ETA Modifications ring a bell???) and the topic starter is told not to ask too many questions.But that´s what interested cutomers do,they ask questions.
    I´d rather have it that those threads were not closed or edited and the authors could continue to speak up etc..
    That´s better than a forum full of people who think they have to be gracious because a company lets them buy their products.

Common people they wanna sell stuff to us-it´s only fair that they answer a few questions in return.

Don´t get me wrong I really like my SUB 750T,the build quality is superb and the look and feel is also very pleasing but these incidents have a bitter aftertaste IMHO.
    Kinda makes me think :hey it´s a company after all,just like the others and all the forum blabla is just stuff they tell us to keep us from asking really interesting questions.In the end it doesn´t really matter!

Cheers,Oliver

DOXA forum moderator

I think everyone here including me enjoy what you call blabla !

Oliver, do you really think this forum is blabla? Is the only thing that make you question this superb customer-manufacturer relationship a question that you think has not been answered (read John's reply please https://forums.watchuseek.com/editpos...itpost&p=11998)?

good luck and thank you !
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; March 2nd, 2006 at 23:15.

Re: I think everyone here including me enjoy what you call blabla !

I for one, am impressed that Doxa has a forum that they moderate. Show me other watch companies (I am sure there maybe a few) that have a forum, and participate in it. It seems that most of the watches that Doxa are preparing to release have come from requests from forum members.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information