Thanks to DOXA for Excellent Service
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By kgtardiff

Thread: Thanks to DOXA for Excellent Service

Thanks to DOXA for Excellent Service

I had to send my SUB 1500T Professional in for service a few months ago due to a winding issue. They quickly and expertly serviced my watch correcting the issue under warranty. There are no fingerprints or dust on the dial or under the crystal as you hear from other companies providing watch repairs. There were also no new marks, tool or otherwise, on the case, bezel, or crystal. I appreciate the excellent job on the repair as well as the quality control of the completed piece.

If anyone is concerned with trusting DOXA service, I assure you it's completely unnecessary. I have complete confidence in them for all future service. Kudos DOXA for a job well done where so many of your competitors have difficulties meeting your high standards of after sales service. Thank you!
    Cartier Pasha de Cartier XL GMT | 18k Franck Muller Cintree Curvex 2852 Chronometro | IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 Ref. 3568-06, Big Pilot Ref. IW500912, & Ingenieur Climate Action Ref. IW323402 | Panerai PAM00372

Re: Thanks to DOXA for Excellent Service

Quote Originally Posted by kgtardiff View Post
    I had to send my SUB 1500T Professional in for service a few months ago due to a winding issue. They quickly and expertly serviced my watch correcting the issue under warranty. There are no fingerprints or dust on the dial or under the crystal as you hear from other companies providing watch repairs. There were also no new marks, tool or otherwise, on the case, bezel, or crystal. I appreciate the excellent job on the repair as well as the quality control of the completed piece.

If anyone is concerned with trusting DOXA service, I assure you it's completely unnecessary. I have complete confidence in them for all future service. Kudos DOXA for a job well done where so many of your competitors have difficulties meeting your high standards of after sales service. Thank you!
    I had a similar experience with my 750t GMT. I would always prefer next day service (LOL), but it came back in exactly the same condition as I sent it, and repaired as I needed.
    Thanks DOXA for standing behind your product!
    For Instagram photos: thejames80

Thread Information