Is it too much to request for a 4000T Divingstar?
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Is it too much to request for a 4000T Divingstar?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is it too much to request for a 4000T Divingstar?

I dig my 4000T Sapphire Pro, but I need some new colors. Come on, Doxa, how about a Divingstar? Or Caribbean? Better yet, that NUMA aquamarine?
    WatchDialOrange likes this.
    The silent world awaits.

Doxa 5000T Professional, 5000T Caribbean, 1000T Divingstar COSC, 4000T Sapphire Pro

Re: Is it too much to request for a 4000T Divingstar?

Quote Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
    I dig my 4000T Sapphire Pro, but I need some new colors. Come on, Doxa, how about a Divingstar? Or Caribbean? Better yet, that NUMA aquamarine?
    Now you are talking I would buy a 4000T Divingstar or Numa Blue maybe searambler also.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

I think a big ol' yellow 4000T would look pretty cool, and a Caribbean 4000T (for me) would be even better. Imagine how awesome it would look to see a blue Caribbean with an orange minute hand. Heck, I'd even like to see it made in a Searambler. I think any new colors of the 4000T would be great to see.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Just resurrecting the age old question... Think any Divingstar is in our future? If not a 4000 how about a 1500?
    WatchDialOrange likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 24thMED View Post
    Just resurrecting the age old question... Think any Divingstar is in our future? If not a 4000 how about a 1500?
    I will immediately pay my deposit for a Divingstar 1500
    I believe that it is strongly needed to take care after Divingstar and Caribbean for Doxa or those models has been decided to throw away in the shadow of historical Doxa's?
    Alp

I would be very interested a SUB 1500T...4000T...5000T sized Divingstar. I can't ever see giving up my Yellow Seawolf.
    Attached Images Attached Images

WatchDialOrange and supawabb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MeWatchYou View Post
    I would be very interested a SUB 1500T...4000T...5000T sized Divingstar. I can't ever see giving up my Yellow Seawolf.
    Perfect combination you have on hands. Since Doxa has no interest to revive Divingstar, it may be the time for me to acquire a new sea wolf. Looks great both together.

alp

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PORDO SELENE View Post
    Perfect combination you have on hands. Since Doxa has no interest to revive Divingstar, it may be the time for me to acquire a new sea wolf. Looks great both together.

alp
    Alp, it's not that DOXA doesn't want to revive it, they'll make whichever models they think will sell. They just need to know it will before they run production, and if they feel there's enough demand, they'll make them.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Alp, it's not that DOXA doesn't want to revive it, they'll make whichever models they think will sell. They just need to know it will before they run production, and if they feel there's enough demand, they'll make them.
    I'm pretty shure that there won't be mouth watering standard demand for Divingstar model.
    However, I'm also shure that strong doxacholics will be extremely happy for a never model appearance specially
    with a special logo like Poseidon or DWL for a run of ltd edition production numbers.
    Which shall let them quickly dissolves in between the Doxa keepers.
    Count me the number one preorder demand if such happens.
    I still see responsibility on Doxa to keep up with Divingstar and for Caribbean if they are not willing to let those beauties dies in future. This is a kind of respect to those created models beside trade worries.

alp

Quote Originally Posted by MeWatchYou View Post
    great pic...I have that model Seawolf,I can get over how much bigger the dial looks on your 1500 compared to when I size up a 600T-Graph next to each other....the divingstar would go great in that size..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information