Try this one on for size

Thread: Try this one on for size

Try this one on for size

I just sent back my Sub750T Pro #612 for, now get this the crown fell off. I am not joking, I was unsrewing the crown and when I went to set the date it fell into my hand, stem included.

I sent it to the US service center with an RMA, we will see how long it takes to repair and return. Very disconcerting.

Re: Try this one on for size

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue884 View Post
    I just sent back my Sub750T Pro #612 for, now get this the crown fell off. I am not joking, I was unsrewing the crown and when I went to set the date it fell into my hand, stem included.

I sent it to the US service center with an RMA, we will see how long it takes to repair and return. Very disconcerting.

I recall a while back someone else who posted that they had a similar problem, and DOXA took care of the problem very quickly. I just sent mine in today for service as well, although for a different problem.

I'm sure we'll both be happy once we get our watches back.

Cheers,

Avi

"Individuals fail.
    Teams succeed."

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue884 View Post

probably not much i can say that will make you feel better. but, rest assured Doxa will remedy the situation, and have it back to you in no time. they are a classy organization and a head above all the rest.
    Thanks Nick

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Rogue884,

Sorry to hear that. I hope that you get it back quickly and to your satisfaction. I have had great service from DOXA pre and post-sales. I'm sure they will address appropriately.
    Darin

Breitling SuperOcean
    1960 DOXA Automatic
    1960 Omega Seamaster DeVille
    TAG Heuer 2000

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Rogue, Hang in there, and don't be too disheartened. As the old saying goes......... happens. DOXA will take care of it, and you'll be back in acton in no time. Stay close to the forum, we'll help you get through.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

I was one some might have read about. My Pro suffered the same on winding, back in April or May I think it was. Stoll & Co. got it fixed and back on my wrist very quickly. This was a common problem with I think a certain group of ETA movements? Anyway, what really surprised me was that mine had been flawless for half a year. End result, no harm, it'll be fine when it gets back.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

I have just received my KOBOLD SOA back from repair. As soon as it originally arrived it was gaining 25 minutes per hour! and it was back with me again after 3 weeks, no worries and problem solved. I have had no problems with my other DOXAs so don't fret it'll soon be back.

DOXA SUB300t Seahunter re-edition 705/1000
    DOXA Divingstar 65/100
    DOXA Sharkhunter T-Graph 56/250
    DOXA Deco
    Omega Day/Date/Chrongraph
    Omega X-33
    Omega Seamaster Professional
    Kobold SOA
    Kobold Arctic Diver
    Longines Legend Diver
    Citizen Aqualand Pro JV0000-10F Citizen Eco-Drive
    Citizen Aqualand Pro