Turquoise Isofrane

Thread: Turquoise Isofrane

Turquoise Isofrane

Hello

Has anybody an idea, where I can buy a Turqoise (lightblue) Isofrane for a DOXA-Numa-1200T Project Aware?
    I see the sticky Button above this Doxa Forum, but he is more than one year old.

Thanks and best Regards, Ernest

Banned

Re: Turquoise Isofrane

Do contact IsoFrane direct and I am sure they will help you. I have seen the same posting. I think this would be fantastic for that watch. It will give it a special Je Ne Sais Quoi appeal distinctive look. If the Project Aware II was in the larger case 750T or 1500T style, I may be tempted to acquire one and the matching IsoFrane band. This is an example of what I mentioned in one of my postings for 1200T special editions to be available in a 1500T larger case also.

Thanks mondrayuk

Thanks for the info. I will write to the people of Isofrane.

You're so right about the size of the Doxa models. The only thing that makes me doubt still have to buy a Project Aware, is that for me personally, this model appears too small on the arm.
    It would be wonderful if Doxa would bring a 750 or 1500 in Turquoise on the market. I know some people who eagerly await a larger model in turquoise color.

I had it before a short time, a 1200T Professional and very soon I found this to be too small. The 1200T I have replaced with a 750T and I'm very happy with it.

Best regards, Ernest

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

No worries. I agree with what you have written as I have an 8.25 inch wrist. You have confirmed what I have thought about the different sizes of the 1200T and 1500T. It would be so tempting for me to buy a turquoise dial in the larger cases

Quote Originally Posted by mondrayuk View Post
    No worries. I agree with what you have written as I have an 8.25 inch wrist. You have confirmed what I have thought about the different sizes of the 1200T and 1500T. It would be so tempting for me to buy a turquoise dial in the larger cases
    Isofrane also produced a brown strap for the Aquadive Brown Bronze Bathyscaphe 100. This was in limited production back earlier in 2012. Isofrane also put a thread out early in 2012 in other possible colors they may look at. These include olive drab, which was one of the more popular colour suggested.

I wouldn't hold out much hope for additional colors being produced though....

Banned

Hi Zenrag - Thank you for that info to help others on this forum. Blessings to you

Thread Information