TUSA v. Sharkhunter questions

Thread: TUSA v. Sharkhunter questions

TUSA v. Sharkhunter questions

Hi folks, I'm finally going for for a Doxa Sharkhunter (have wanted one for years), but have just been offered a minty TUSA 1000 sub, is there any size difference? And how do the two compare - movements etc.? Which is most popular/sought after? Sorry if this is all a bit obvious, but i'm a Doxa new boy! Any advice is much appreciated. All the best. Rob

Re: TUSA v. Sharkhunter questions

Quote Originally Posted by bmxbandit View Post
    Hi folks, I'm finally going for for a Doxa Sharkhunter (have wanted one for years), but have just been offered a minty TUSA 1000 sub, is there any size difference? And how do the two compare - movements etc.? Which is most popular/sought after? Sorry if this is all a bit obvious, but i'm a Doxa new boy! Any advice is much appreciated. All the best. Rob
    Hello and welcome.

I will try to answer some of your questions.

If the Sharkhunter is a 1000T, then the TUSA 1000T and it are the same in all respects, except for the dial color and markings.

As far as which is more sought after, the Sharkhunter is a classic style DOXA has had represented in most if not all of its modern series watches.

The TUSA dial is a special edition watch.

On the one hand you have thousands of Sharkhunter styled watches being sold, so they are very popular (i.e., "sought after").

The TUSA watch was limited to 100 pieces, so they are much rarer and will be hard to get (a different type of "sought after").

Get the one you like.

Cheers. "The one I like" is sound advice. All the best

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I think you have to answer a question. Are you a blue dial or black dial kind of person? They represent a very different look.

Thread Information