vintage 300t sharkhunter question

Thread: vintage 300t sharkhunter question

vintage 300t sharkhunter question

i have a sychron/us divers 300t sharkhunter. how will the dial size compare to the new 1000t professional. also if they are supposed to be similiar in size will the 1000t bracelet fit my vintage watch.

just got it back from jack of IWW fame and so far it is running real strong, man does he do good work. well worth the wait.

Re: vintage 300t sharkhunter question

Glad you have her back Rob. Good question on the bracelet. It depends......... Not having seen a 1000T up close and personal I'm guessing from the photos I've seen that the case is based on the earlier pre Synchron SUBs which would make it thinner than your Synchron version. Also the Synchron cases were in 2 thicknesses as well. So although I'm sure it would fit because of the 20mm width it may be a little "short" compared to the case height of your Sharkie. Maybe someone out there has both and can try to see how the bracelet fits.

Pete

I opted for the 600T bracelet and end pieces. Doc Pete is right about the 300T being thicker at the lugs but it's still a nice (rigid) addition.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

I wonder if 600 T Graph end pieces, filed 1mm for width, would work better? (They're a little thicker, right?).
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Koenick,
    If you can find one of the older model 600T bracelets with the non-SEL end links they can be bent slightly to fit. The older non-SEL bracelets are getting harder to find, but occasionally someone puts one up for sale./ I have used both the non-SEL and SEL end links on vintage models andI like the look and fit of the older non-SEL endlinks better.
    Just my DOS Centavos.
    Enjoy the vintage
    Arthur
    Divers - Pre Sub Doxa 300m Dive Watch - Doxa Sub 300T Professional US Divers - Orthos 300 Commander - H2O Bronze Diver
    Others-- IWC Calatrava - Maurice Lacroix Calendrier Retrograde - Ulysses Nardin +/- GMT
    Apple Watch 5

Myla's Favorite's Doxa Sub 200 Coralline, Omega Seamaster 120 - Rolex Datejust 18k/SS - Chronosport Panther - Maurice Lacroix - Omega 14k Mesh - Tag Heuer TT Aquaracer

Thread Information