Found this for sale and represented as a 1971 Sub 300T Professional. There were only poor photos available, but seller is a brick and mortar shop and I can return it if I want. I think it probably is a vintage 300T, but don't know enough about this brand to say for sure. Here is what I noted when I arrived today:
- Dial looks original, but has some water damage. (Not entirely unexpected on a dive watch and perhaps adds some character if one chooses to look on the bright side.)
- The crystal is a replacement. It should have a domed acrylic. This one is flat sapphire.
- The "Synchron" is a Doxa bracelet, but I think t was used on later models not this one, and the end pieces do not fit correctly
- The outer bezel is repainted. The dot would should be a matching orange, not the red it is now, and the numbers should have been the same orange, not black.
- The inner bezel may be a replacement
- The crown is a non-Doxa replacement
Any comments would be greatly appreciated.