What Doxa to take ??

Thread: What Doxa to take ??

What Doxa to take ??

Well it's that time of year, the wife and I along with the kids are leaving for a camping trip (motor home I know it's not true camping ;) to FL. this Fri nite it was easy last year as I had only 2 Doxa's a 750 Pro & 750 Shark. This year I was thinking maybe just take my Sub 600T Pro or taking the both 600 pro and 750 shark and alternate them. I must say my Sub 600t Pro has gotten a lot more wrist time.
    Tonite I was working at the dive shop doing a service on a US Divers Conshelf XIV and I happened to look at my Sub 600 Pro, and the light hit it just right and man oh man it's one great looking watch, I hope to someday get a nice vintage US Divers Doxa as me and the other tech just love old school US Divers stuff, I still dive my old double hose regs made in 1965-66.
    Ed

Re: What Doxa to take ??

oh boy! Hope I never get to a point of making threads like this
    Maybe you should take the sub 600 since it's a smaller watch. I guess would be more comfortable since you gonna be doing activities with your family.

Ozy

Wear the one that'll fit under a plastic glove

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I find the 600T more comfortable and closer to the original as all the other reeditons
    Best Regards
    Holger
    ************************************************** ********************************************

ROLEX: Submariner 14060M ('03), Submariner 16610 ('91), Submariner 16800 ('85), Submariner 5513 ('79), Submariner 5513 ('64)
    OMEGA: Speedmaster Professional Mark IV ('73) Speedmaster Professional 125 ('73)
    DOXA: Sub 750T ('05), Sub 600T ('03), Sub 300T ('80), Sub 300T ('74), Sub 200 T.Graph ('70), Sub 300 noT ('67), Skindiver ('60)

Thread Information