Votes: 38 35.5%
  • No, I prefer to see a SUB 1000T Caribbean release

Votes: 34 31.8%
  • No, not for me

Votes: 35 32.7%

What you might have been waiting for

3K views 35 replies 30 participants last post by  jmoors 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear friends, forum members and fellow DOXAholics, The SUB1000T Divingstar is being prototyped, if you say yes, then, we are soon to see a new SUB1000T release. Please vote for the next SUB1000T modelThank youRick
Dear friends, Accoding to the results of the above poll, there is a defitite yes to the SUB1000T Divingstar. I will be posting pictures within a few daysRick

#2 ·
Dear friends, forum members and fellow DOXAholics, The SUB1000T Divingstar is being prototyped, if you say yes, then, we are soon to see a new SUB1000T release. Please vote for the next SUB1000T modelThank youRick
Rick...cool can't wait to see the prototype Divingstar. I voted for the Divingstar, although I'm torn between it and the Caribbean. Either way, it'll be great to see a new addition to the Sub1000T line.:-!

#4 ·
No hesitation from me, Divingstar all the way.|> I was hoping for one when the 1000t was first announced. My small collection definitely needs some Doxa yellow.:-!

Joe

#9 ·
I have to vote for neither of the above. I want to see a 1000T Searambler. I already have a 600T Divingstar, which is good enough for me and I'm just not into a blue dial. I need a silver dial Doxa in the smaller case size to round out my collection. Hint, Hint.

#10 ·
Great day, what else. Looking at A Searambler, a Carib, and 2 non-Doxa's.
Sorry, just not a big fan of yellow, however, like Jason I am a huge fan of the GMT.

#12 · (Edited)
My Divingstar GMT might do well with a little sibling (does the yellow match? Or is it closer to the 600T Sea Hunter D'star?). Anyway, I might bite. May be a little while though..... (too many watches and not enough working lately it seems ;-)).

#13 ·
I voted no. Sorry. I'm not sure why, but I'm left somewhat uninspired by the thought of a 1000T DS or Caribbean. In the big scheme of things, I guess I'm waiting for something new or different, not just another flavor of an existing watch. I hate to say it, but I think I'm getting bored (I can't believe I said that!). I'm ready for another model like the GMT, that takes the Doxa look and feel and adds a new look or update or function.

A new T-Graph would get me excited, or some kind of updated dial design, 3D indices, wider bracelet, ratcheting clasp. Maybe some of these things are in the works, and thats great... but I'll wait.

#14 ·
Not for me, but BIG "YES!" to a 1000T Searambler :-!

750T Searambler just too large o|

#16 ·
Rick, one more thing. What color can we expect the outer, bezel numbers to be...orange, yellow or black?

My vote is either for yellow or black, if there's no other orange on the watch. Now if you were to make the minute hand orange, I'd have to reconsider.;-)

#19 ·
A. I agree with whoever said the Searambler is really the best choice, I don't really need another blue watch, since I have the 750 Caribbean, but that Searambler would definitely be calling me....

B. I don't know why you guys prefer a bumblebee colored watch to a beautiful ocean blue one :-d

--msa

#25 ·
I voted not for me. Still waiting for any model Numa:-(

Best regards
Andy
Me too!!!

C'mon, you HAD to know I was gonna dig this pic out :-d!!!

Jeremy

#23 ·
Subkrawler,
I have never held the Carribean in my hand. I'm not saying that I wouldn't like it, but I would prefer to have a Searambler first.

Wayne

#28 ·
Subkrawler,
I have never held the Carribean in my hand. I'm not saying that I wouldn't like it, but I would prefer to have a Searambler first.

Wayne
Wayne, that's a good point. Of all the DOXAs in the case at Landmark Jewelers, there wasn't a Searambler. That's the only DOXA dial color that I haven't seen in person.

Who knows...if there had been one, I may have walked out with it instead of the Caribbean.;-)

#24 ·
1000T Searambler is what I really want.

I agree, the silver dial is a bit too much in the 750T, But it would be great to have a 1000T Searambler. Especially since the Searambler was overlooked for the GMT.

#26 ·
I voted no for me as I would rather wait for a 2(preferred) or 3 register chrono.

Cheers

Peter

#27 ·
I'd go for a special ,very limited edition Divingstar T.Graph.

#31 ·
I voted for neither and would just like to see a DOXA that was not just a variation on the regular old diving watches. Also a women's DOXA would be nice. Won't hold my breath for either as am outnumbered here.

paulo|o|o|o|

#33 · (Edited)
Hmmm, I voted Divingstar due to the history of the watch, but how about BOTH! Both are classy, good looking watches.

The key in my mind on the Caribbean, is that it come with both both the bracelet, and a blue sharkskin strap with orange highlights. Awesome looking combo, I just wished I'd been quicker on the draw when they were available.

#35 ·
You may have missed it, but Mr. Wong just agreed to do another batch with the orange for some guys here :-! (they might need one more?).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.